cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Donald Trump

He was on GMA this am.  Says Libya`s Ghadfy needs taken out with a surgical strike, but no war. Somali pirates need blown out of the water. Sarah Palin, did great as Alaska Gov, but should not have quit and she`s MORE qualified than Obama!!!  Tea Party is founded in common sense.  Boehner and Meat Loaf cry too much Smiley Happy .  Obama was probably born here....but it`s very fishy how no one remembers him from kindergarten, yeah that is fishy. Trump didn`t say much about China but I`ve liked what he`s said in the past about `grabbing them by the throat` and start making other countries responsible for being their own police force. I understand Trump comes with quite a pedigree, however he really gets it, tells it like it is.  I wouldn`t want my daughter to marry someone like him, I wouldn`t probably enjoy having him and Melania over for steaks, however he`d make a Great President.  Trump 2012!!!

28 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Donald Trump

Just remember that when you read the autobiographical book about Trump that he conveniently leaves out chapters 11, 12 and 13.

Just another two bit blow hard.

Veteran Advisor

Why doesn't anyone remember him from Kindergarten??  Have you been to Indonesia?  That is where he started school at age 6.  Trump is a greedy, arrogant fool.  It is very easy to talk big on the outside but very different when you get there.

Honored Advisor

Oh no doubt Red, Trump is a blow hard, things have gotten so bad that we need a businessman or woman to straighten this mess out. Obama will have added over $6 trillion to the national debt at the rate he`s going, our next President will have to be extraordinary to even contemplate the herculean task before them.  In the past we`ve wanted a nice, graying man with the family and Dog to be president, well Clinton shot that image all to hell with his dope smoking and blow job gettin`, with the exception of W Bush it`s been all downhill since.  At one time Trump fell from king of the hill to literally pointing to a penniless bum and saying `that bum is worth $1 billion more than me`, because the bum wasn`t in the hole for $1 billion as Trump was.  He hit bottom and came back, exactly what America has to do.  Most of us have went to a banker with a `hair brained` idea and the banker says "So how are you gonna pay me back??" I don`t think enough of those running for president in this day have had that experience, especially the current White House clown, has he even had a car loan?  Many normally intelligent people were hoodwinked into voting for Obama, it shows emotion bests the cerebral in most of the human race. This vid shows the emotion that put Obama in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyjXt1zSXHU

Honored Advisor

Hey Schnurrbart, America is in a real jam, we can`t afford to elect a real nice guy. If you hire a lawyer, you`re not hiring a best friend you are hiring someone to look after your interests and fall on a sword for you.  If your car is broken down in the middle of the desert and the world`s best mechanic comes along, do you care about his marriages or people skills?  No, you want your damned car fixed.  Ron Paul would make a good president, but he doesn`t have Trump`s $600 million war chest. Just about everyone else wants to kick the can further down the road. Trump at least acknowledges our `world policeman` problems and trade problems, he`s not wishy-washy.  If other candidates won`t even touch all those issues, what chance do we have with them? 

Senior Contributor

Trump is a businessman, but there's a significant difference between him and Ross Perot.  Trump has had many businesses, and many of those businesses have at one time been bankrupt.  He's probably worked the system as hard as any businessman out there.  While I do agree with a lot of what he says, there's not a snowballs chance in hades that I'd vote for him.  In the past, he's been very aggressive which has been his downfall.  What makes you think he won't do the same with America?  Trump has done and tried a lot of things that have failed. 

I'm personally think that Snookie and The Situation have Sarah and The Donald beat hands down for the reality TV vote.

Might throw in a fattie from The Biggest Loser for VP.

Honored Advisor

Yes and isn`t that the sad "Situation" of our country today, Nox.  People who are reality show fans are voters too and that`s how the Insane Clown Posse got elected in `08.  (4) valuable years....wasted!  In full disclouse, I`m a fan of any tv show with the word "Housewives"  in it....guilty pleasure  Smiley Tongue

Honored Advisor

Hey Husker, I voted for Perot both times he ran and I`m proud of it.  I also was a fan of Steve Forbes(the smartest man to have ran for nomination in my lifetime) and Morry"Grizz" Taylor, this crap would have never went this far down the tubes had a businessman been in.  I think you are correct about your opinion of Trump`s support, his reputation precedes him. I will say the man is tenacious to get knocked down and get right back up, most would`ve went to stocking shelves at Wally World.  A possible good that comes out of him running is he brings up issues the others will gloss over.  This summer more will throw their hats in the ring.

Senior Contributor

I voted for Perot also.  This was the point.  I definitely agree that we need a businessman running the country rather than a lawyer or actor.  However, I don't want a failed businessman running the country.