cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Donald in Clear Lake

The lady said that at no time she felt threatened and some of those in the audience shared popcorn with her.  But, would I have the "right" to stand in a movie theater, blocking people`s view of the movie screen?  People go to political rallies to hear what the candidate says and that includes not unnecessary obstructing the polite people`s view.  Trump or any other candidate sets up these rallies to get their campaign policy out, it wasn`t about this Muslim woman`s "free speech"  ...she has free speech, she can rent a big auditorium and advertise and then people can come and watch her practice her 1st amendment rights of standing silently to everyone`s hearts contents. But, she didn`t do that, she had to STEAL away from Donald Trump`s time and expense.

If someone in 2008 went to a Obama rally wearing a klu klux klan outfit and stood silently, excercising their "freedom of speech" how long before some brothers beat the crap out of him and i`ll bet you`d have zero sympathy for him, you`d say "he had it coming!".

I would never think of protesting at a Hillary rally.  there is nothing I could say or put on a sign where Hillary would change her mind or one single audience member would say "Yeah, you know that protester made some really good points...I think I`ll vote Republican, he changed my mind"...nope, ain`t gonna happen.  So why waste the time?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Probably 95-100% of the truth being told at a trump rally is that it is true that he is saying things that the rightwing want to hear!  BTW, why did he instruct the people attending one of his rallies a few days ago to behave like animals if there was any protests?  There were 6-7 SILENT protesters who stood up but didn't say a single word.  One was a Muslim woman in the traditional dress and a man and 4-5 other people with yellow stars sewn on their clothes.  People started yelling, cursing them and threatening them until his security goons came and took the protesters out of the room!   So much for free speech at a trump rally!  Repubs seem to do things like that.  Bush made people sign loyal oaths before entering to hear him speak.

She is a terrorist supporter and Bernie Sanders supporter. Trump did the right thing. These terror supporters need to be exposed. You can expect a rise in the polls for Trump. Also shows where Bernie Sanders loyalties lie.

snip-

Rose Hamid, an Islamic protester who made headlines when she was removed from a Donald Trump rally in South Carolina Friday night and attempted to position herself as a victim of ‘Islamophobia’ thereafter, has a history rife with extremist advocacy.

In a CNN article titled, “Silently protesting Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally,” Hamid, 56, is described as an innocent “flight attendant” who came to the rally in hopes that Trump supporters could better understand Muslims. When the Republican frontrunner started to discuss the refugee situation in Syria and President Obama’s policies in the region, a group of protesters alongside Hamid started a “commotion,” the Washington Post reports. Then, the group–who were sporting provocative yellow stars reminiscent to those that Jews were forced to wear under the Third Reich–was promptly ejected from the rally.

“The ugliness really came out fast and that’s really scary,” she told CNN. “I figured that most Trump supporters probably never met a Muslim so I figured that I’d give them the opportunity to meet one.”

The Council on American Islamic Relations, an Islamic advocacy group, has demanded  Trump apologize immediately for allowing Hamid to be removed from the rally by security, arguing it sends a “chilling message” to Muslim Americans.

Throughout this fiasco, Hamid has frequently been described as an innocent bystander without a political agenda– a mere citizen who wanted to share her voice.

But Breitbart News has learned that Hamid is not simply a “flight attendant,” but is also an Islamic activist who apologizes for Palestinian terrorism and promotes radical Imams.

As President of the Muslim Women of the Carolinas, Hamid has consistently promoted anti-Israel propaganda and has excused Palestinian jihadi terrorism as “resistance” against “occupation.”   

For anyone who wonders why Palestinians are resisting the apartheid, oppressive occupation of Israel, here’s one of the MANY MANY reasons,” she wrote in September 2014 on her Facebook page, following the summer war between Israel and the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas:

On September 3, 2014, she commented on the Jewish state: “Israel does not want peace, they want land and they want to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians from that land they have lived on for generations.”

Two months earlier, she linked to a Palestinian propaganda film, writing: “For those asking why Palestinians are resisting the Israeli occupation,” again apologizing for acts of terror. “This video is a true representation of some of what I’ve seen and been through,” she claimed.

In July 2014, Hamid promoted a petition that described Zionism as a “racist apartheid movement.” The petition claims Jews in Israel are “ethnically cleansing” the Palestinians in the region.

A review of Hamid’s Facebook page shows that she did not once condemn Hamas, the militant Palestinian jihadi group that started the 2014 war, but demonized Israel dozens of times.

Hamid’s Muslim Women of the Carolinas group has in the past promoted an event with Imam Siraj Wahhaj, an unindicted coconspirator in the trial of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Wahhaj, a 9/11 truther, has called for the creation of an Islamic state in the United States.

Breitbart News has also found that the man standing next to Hamid at the Trump rally shares comparable views.

Marty Rosenbluth, the man standing next to Hamid at the Trump event, is an anti-Israel activist, a proud Communist, and a

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

16%

supporter, according to comments made on his Facebook page. In December, he bragged about his custom-made Arabic-text “Workers of the World Unite” banner that was made while “I was working with the General Federation of Palestinian Trade Unions.” Rosenbluth is also a pro-bono lawyer for illegal aliens, according to an Indy Week profile from January, 2013

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/09/islamic-protester-booted-from-trump-rally-is-anti...

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I suppose that technically, you are correct that she started a commotion but the only commotion was done by the trump supporters!  I saw the video and all they did was stand up.  If you call what Isreal has and is doing to the Palestinians righteous, then there is something terribly wrong with you.  Yes, the Palestinians are fighting.  So would most people in that situation.  She is correct about the ugliness though.  Trump had told the audience what to do if protesters showed up and they complied with the hatred he is known for. What part of what she said about Israel is not true?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yes, she did cause a commotion but she didn't do any of it.  I saw the video, did you?  The commotion was the hate filled shouts from the trump supporters who reacted like the redneck idiots they are!  What part of what she said about Israel, was not true.  If you think Israel is righteous in the way they have and are treating the Palestinians, something is seriously wrong with you!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

I suppose that technically, you are correct that she started a commotion but the only commotion was done by the trump supporters!  I saw the video and all they did was stand up.  If you call what Isreal has and is doing to the Palestinians righteous, then there is something terribly wrong with you.  Yes, the Palestinians are fighting.  So would most people in that situation.  She is correct about the ugliness though.  Trump had told the audience what to do if protesters showed up and they complied with the hatred he is known for. What part of what she said about Israel is not true?

So terrorism against Israel is justified? And that gives her the right to disrupt a Trump rally? Why doesn't she set up her own rally to protest both Trump and Israel? She was a Bernie Sanders plant and CNN talked to her before the rally. Trump will rise in the polls for exposing her and her terrorist agenda.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

She said she was a Sanders plant?

Highlighted
Advisor

Are you saying that there are ardently radical people just hangin out who don't realize that a couple of flake jobs are promoting a deeply radical agenda and running for office?  That there are people who are on the fence on Trump, but will now come on board because he had anther rally attendee roughed up?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sounds like a great American time.

If you had been able to carry your gun, it would have been safer. In fact, why were you not able to carry a gun, you and everyone else, in order to make it a much safer event?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Are you saying that there are ardently radical people just hangin out who don't realize that a couple of flake jobs are promoting a deeply radical agenda and running for office?  That there are people who are on the fence on Trump, but will now come on board because he had anther rally attendee roughed up?

Another terrorist supporter exposed. Another terrorist supporter supported by CNN and Bernie Sanders. Couple that with what went on in Germany on new years eve. The people see it and are appalled by it.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Clear Lake IA...All American town

been to Clear Lake many times...spent more than one fourth of July there enjoying the small town festivities...quite a contrast to Okiboji and Spirit Lake.

I think it is Rodney Adkins that has a song about small town America, and Clear Lake fits the bill...even down to a community Sunday Service in the park by the lake, and kids selling lemonade.

Great town and fitting place to have a rally to make America great once more.