cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Donald has some expert help on the way

@BA Deere wrote:

did any of you Obama backers give pause when the Communist Party endorsed Obama ...twice? 

http://cpusa.org/a-labor-and-people-s-landslide-is-necessary-and-possible/  

Ha! That was the clincher for their vote

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@man of steel wrote:

@BA Deere wrote:

did any of you Obama backers give pause when the Communist Party endorsed Obama ...twice? 

http://cpusa.org/a-labor-and-people-s-landslide-is-necessary-and-possible/  

Ha! That was the clincher for their vote

Indeed!    .Hammer_and_Sickle.gif

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Well I never heard of them, just because I have a Junior Justice League card in my wallet, it doesn`t make me Batman.

But that outfit has a candidate running for president, Bob Whitaker.  I don`t see anything they are saying that isn`t interchangable with #blacklivesmatter and Black Panthers and Accorn, they are just substituting "whites" for "blacks" ...they probably do make more accurate points than the Ferguson rioters.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

JUST LIKE YOU AND THIS "UNKNOWN" PAC, I NEVER HEARD OF THAT UNTIL YOU BROUGHT IT UP.

Highlighted
Advisor

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Look Bruce, whether we like it or not this is still supposed to be a free country and individuals still have the constitutional right to have views different than #blacklivesmatter.  Some of these outfits are figments of the Southern 'Poverty" Center`s imagination...oh there might be a half dozen guys that turn out a newsletter on the computer with a circulation of 20, ten of which subscribers are fronts for the FBI.

The bigger point is, Donald Trump has nothing to do with them...hell they got their own guy running for president "Whitaker".  I`m sure Trump wouldn`t appreciate them making UNAUTHORIZED robo calls for him.  Just as we could assume Obama didn`t appreciate the communist party ENDORSING him 2 times???

In summary, it sounds like group Johnson is part of doesn`t like the Jews...well Trump vows to protect Israel...Trump`s daughter is married to a Jewish man!  So how does that square???

The only Jew haters I see are the damned Democrats. 

Highlighted
Advisor

Official endorsement

Massive robo-call effort  Not 6 guys with a website.

It's welcome in that it might help Trump get the nomination.  Not helpful in that it helps the seeds of some of the worst forms of hatred to grow.

Official endorsement:  http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/william-johnson-jared-taylor-trump

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Official endorsement

@bruce MN wrote:

Massive robo-call effort  Not 6 guys with a website.

It's welcome in that it might help Trump get the nomination.  Not helpful in that it helps the seeds of some of the worst forms of hatred to grow.

Official endorsement:  http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/william-johnson-jared-taylor-trump

They must want Trump too. The race card will work about as well as the war on women did during the midterms.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

But the Jews???  Trump loves the Jews.  The Jew haters would be way more in common with any of the Democrats.  They should really like Obama after he wiped his feet on Israel and gave Iran $150 billion.  Maybe they hate negroes more than Jews?

I don`t know, it doesn`t make sense.  That`s why anything from the Talking Points Memo is very suspicious.  I don`t see Trump holding a rally at any of those groups meetings...he was on Jimmy Fallon last night to a very receptive audience.  

I suppose you could say the same about Obama, I don`t recall him ever speaking at a Communist USA event either.

Highlighted
Advisor

Hey...you aren't  quite connecting to where I am on this.  I want Trump on the ticket.  Am afraid that stuff like this will lessen the chances of that.  Neither Fallon or Colbert a couple of weeks ago did anything to disparage him, as I suspect they both would like to see him on it as well.

On one hand he could easily make his opponent appear to be more serious.  On the other hand were he to win the nomination and possibly the election he won't be a whacked out evangelical as Cruz or Rubio would be (disclaimer:  I'm aware that Rubio is a Catholic by day and a evo by night).

If he does win the big prize it's obvious that he'll have a strong drag effect on the down ballot and most likely an even bigger House majority and retained GOP control of the Senate, so should be able to get about anything he wants. As nox said here months ago, like it or not there wouldn't be much uncertainty as to what was going on and a person would just need to figure out where he or she fit.