cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Donald trumps Pelosi in polls

when the senate finally stops their shutdown and lets the US Govt start operating again, look for the new congress to not elect Pelosi to lead the democrats. The majority of Americans support border security....the democrats chose a bad hill to die on.

One thing about Trump...like him or hate him....his political instincts are top shelf. 

Border security is a winning issue, just like getting out of foreign entanglements.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/12/24/new-poll-no-pelosi-doesnt-have-a-mandate-n2538...

4 Replies
Advisor

Re: Donald trumps Pelosi in polls

It’s a mess that won’t clean up easy, but hilarious to see anybody hanging on a Rasmussen poll. The polling source that always gets thrown out in the Olympic system when the averaging is done.

Senior Contributor

Rs, don't you ever get tired of being lied to? Stay tuned, brother, and for god sakes change the channel!! LOL!!
Advisor

well, I will probably not post for a couple of weeks as I am going to enjoy the beach and sun and ocean for a while, but when I come back, I bet

one) Donald Trump is still the POTUS

two) Some form of compromise will happen on border security, and it will be closer to what Trump demands than what the touchy feely good crowd thinks they want, at least until they read something different from their leaders. Do you loops ever have an original thought?

three) the sky will not have fallen. If the Dow retreats to 15,000 and interest rates rise to 10 percent or higher, my bet is that life still goes on....businessmen and women still will choose to invest in Donald Trump's America and the business rating in America still Trumps your Venezuelan or Cuban  Utopias.

four) the bitter haters here still find something to hate.

Merry Christmas!

Advisor