cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Dont pray for him

Pray TO him.

Four years after predicting that the Bible forecasted a Mitt Romney presidency, WorldNetDaily is now promoting a rabbi’s claim that Donald Trump is a messiah who will save America and defend Israel. WND, which named Trump its “Man of the Year” last year and has worked with the GOP nominee to promote the birther conspiracy theory, reported yesterday that New York-based Rabbi Mendel Kessin is arguing that Trump is “a messiah.”

messiahtrump-660x330.jpg

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/right-wing-outlet-donald-trump-may-be-messiah

14 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

This is why you Libs lost credibility

For a year now I`ve heard you all say "Trump is a nazi  Trump is in the kkk  Trump is anti-semitic"  ...despite the fact that Trump has a Jewish son-in-law.  Now after a year none of that garbage stuck, now you`re trying that the Jews see Trump as a "messiah" (there are different meanings of a messiah).   So, what is it????  Is Trump a ant-semite or is Trump the savior of Israel???  You can`t have it both ways ...oh right, look who I`m talking to, you guys try to pull the ol` "heads we win, tails you lose" crap all the time...and get away with it all too often.

Here`s an example of what was being pulled:

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/Trump-rally/m-p/623798

many threads such as that, I know liberals aren`t all that fond of the Jewish people, so what is this, a way of shoring up your base?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: This is why you Libs lost credibility

LOL!!!!!!  Anyone who points out racism or  antisemitism  occuring must be a racist or anti Semite themselves   !!!

GOP logic,  lots of crap, but failed logic.

These are actual THINGS happening in the trump camp !!

Just wait until all the RAPE cases come to light.

And just today this :

The USA Freedom Kids said in a newly filed lawsuit the Trump campaign broke verbal agreements for performances at two events and refused to pay even a $2,500 stipend for the group’s travel expenses.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/06/usa-freedom-girls-sue-trump-campaign-for-stiffing-t...

ALways get your money upfront when dealing  with the likes of trump.

#Pimping101

SAD!!!

trumpGOSSS.jpg

SICKO!!!!

hardnox
Advisor

One of two anecdotes aside, he is one creepy guy.

As I said, The Folk want to get some classy folks into Graceland on the Potomac.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I reckon you forgot that your brethren were all saying we called Obama the Messiah? I can dig up the posts if you want. He's not any of those things. Thump is more like Joseph McCarthy.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sicko...yes.

But what can you expect from a party that in the past had stressed 'family values' as the foundation of their existence.  One with God.  

Maybe Trump would just like to keep it 'all in the family'.  

And in the New World Order that seems to be the New Republican Party, what could be wrong with that?  

Jen

twilight zone 2.jpg

r3020
Senior Advisor

Kind of like the creepiness of the Clintons for what they did at waco.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t know anyone that called Obama a messiah, but that was the joke, I suppose some Black folks really did look at him as a divine figure.  However, it`s easy to see that most will be fooled by the anti-christ when he appears, the way a common street punk Obama had you all snookered.

Trump is just a man, a very flawed man, as we all are, he just happens to express what`s wrong with the country and vocalizes the correct solutions.  I make no claims on whether he will try or give up on his promises or whether he can or be allowed to deliver on the promises.  However, admitting there IS a problem is the first step, much more than anyone else that has ran for that office since there were thse problems.  On that, Trump deserves his chance. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

No, you`re not comprehending.  First you guys spent a year saying that trump was some kind of nazi...now you`re saying that a Rabbi is calling him a messiah that will give away the store to the nation of Israel...so what is it, is he a nazi or Zionist?  Like I said you can`t have it both ways. 

Trump`s joke about dating his daughter didn`t go over right.  I look at the trump kids, they are all terrific...I think they are even better than their oldman.  You can`t fake good kids and whatever else you say about Trump no one can say that he was a bad father..or at the very least he picked out good mothers for his children.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

scam-alert-1024x788.png

Well, see, that's the problem BA.  Trump can't ever say, "I'm Sorry" for anything that he has done.  He's not sorry one iota for the people that he screwed along the way.  He simply looks at it like another conquest.  That, is a huge CHARACTER FLAW, no matter how you cut it and dice it up.

I think it was Kellyanne Conway this evening on CNN, talking about the Trump Foundation and the $25,000. it gave to Pam Bondi's campaign.  And how Trump himself had turned himself into the IRS for the illegal campaign contribution, and went on to say how Trump is always there to pay his bills, even the $2500 fine to the IRS......RIGHT.

Maybe the reporters should talk to the businesses that Trump has stiffed over the years.  The money that was lost during the bankruptcies that he had.  Maybe now that he's worth these billions of dollars, if he had any conscience, and did what Ms. Conway suggests that he does, well, maybe he should pay all those people back that he stiffed, with interest, to show that his intentions are sincere.

Yes, Trump has a problem with thinking that he can do no wrong, no how, no way.  He's not perfect.  He's a very, very flawed candidate.  The problem is, he doesn't think so.  And THAT IS A PROBLEM.

killing voters.jpg

trump_flicker_face_yess.jpg

Jen