cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: This is why you Libs lost credibility

Jenny, I caucused for Rand Paul.  But as I`ve said and Rush said today that Trump was right on one issue of immigration and none of the other candidates had the guts to budge on that issue...well let`s be honest the Kochs and the US Chamber of Commece wants foreigners in this country to work cheap.  The Soros/Rothschild klan wants this country bred out of existence, no more borders and a one world government.  One race, one/no religion, everybody rides the same damned model bicycle to the same dingy apartment...everybody the same and equal, no body is better or worse than anybody elese, just the same boring Heinz 57 bunch of droids. 

Despite Trump`s many personal flaws, he is the one person running for POTUS that vocalizes a monkey wrench into that evil Rothschild plan.  there`s a bigger war going on here than the free healthcare and other entitlement goodies that the goobers are all distracted with.

bruce MN
Advisor

The Fla AG Bondi matter

Would have effectively ended any Presidential campaign in the modern era.  As this one is being covered by the press it will be yesterday's news by noon tomorrow.

hardnox
Advisor

Re: The Fla AG Bondi matter

Probably no point in claiming the equivalent right and squealing like a shoat caught in a fence?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

All of you, uh, mm, er conservatives said that WE liberals called him the Messiah but even we didn't call him that!  You are right on that point!

The other thing you said is that the liberals have tried the past year or two to smear trump but nothing has stuck.  Well, boy, ah say BOY, your party has tried for over 20 YEARS to smear Hillary and NONE of it has stuck!!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It has "stuck" according to a CBS Poll 67% feel that Hillary is dishonest and untrustworthy.  100% of you people actually believe Hillary is dishonest, but don`t worry Schurrbart, I won`t put you on the spot in a public forum   🙂

The trouble is too many of you like the gay stuff and free stuff that it doesn`t matter how damned crooked that we prove Hillary to be.