cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Doomberg

Libs on here been high fivin`for a couple months on "Dennison head to against any Dem loses by double digits  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy !!!".  So, now Doomberg jumps in because he`s worried the only Dem (Biden)  with a chance against Dennison isn`t up to the task.  

Okay, so Libs have little faith in their polls that Warren is a shoe-in.  However, Doomberg (Republican lite) is that what it will take to beat Dennison???   Oh I know, the Bruces and the Noxes will hold their noses to vote Doomberg over Dennison.  But Doomberg is basically a Republican that`s against guns and plastic straws in a 32oz soda, is that good enough???

Not to worry though, I doubt Doomberg stands a chance in the party of "I want someone else to buy my whisky".   Doomberg, save your receipts, because your white house run is nothing more than a tax write off.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Doomberg

Another old white guy slapping down their women and sending them to the kitchen without shoes. HEE HEE HEE.

Highlighted
Advisor

Bloomberg is on record as liking how the Chinese communists run a country...that should give him most of the American progressive votes.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If they happen to get pregnant while bare foot in that kitchen he'll spring for the abortion........with some one else's money of course.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

3020, it could help Trump , the added chaos Doomberg would bring to a already chaotic Democrat party.  If Doomberg is the nominee, the true blue Bernie clowns won`t vote for him no matter how much they hate Trump.

Highlighted
Advisor

Pandemonium!!! Yup. The Democrat Circus is in town.

The working press can’t ignore it. Nothing else much happening.

Voters in that middle who determine the winner could care less.  They become interested once the nominees are set.

I guess it’s a good thing for the GOP that they don’t have to work through a circus atmosphere on the way to naming their nominee. A number of State GOP units have already declared that only one name will appear on their primary ballots.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

A number of State GOP units have already declared that only one name will appear on their primary ballots.

Isn't that how dictators work by only having their name on the ballot then they can claim 99% voted for them.

I guess the 1% must have spoiled their ballot.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Canuck, call me when the opposition party (in this case a Democrat, in 2024 the Republicans may very well be banned) then we`ll talk "dictators"....well then you won`t, Republicans banned would be alright with you. 

But there are many avenues to run for president in the US Libertarian, Green party, Independent...communist although they now openly run in the Democrat party.