cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Dow Jones 26000 plus

if I put it on the marketing page or on the business page, someone would poop on it and get it moved over here so I might as well put it up here to start with.

One of these days, when the Dow is close to 30000, the cuocuo clock lady probably shows up and tells us how she reinvested at 21000 and has made a killing, right?

Time IN the market....not timing the market, right?

I have to say that I had funds not in the market that I was waiting for a steeper drop to put them in , and missed it.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Dow Jones 26000 plus

I am sure glad I didn't sell out like she did. Going to make a killing when this China deal is done.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

At major tops the market usually gives you a second chance.

2000- retraced 80 percent before puke mode.

2007- actually made a new high before the crash got rolling.

I did think that there'd be a third wave down before a recovery attempt got rolling although The Fed panicked quickly.

BTW, it won't be the Good People's fault (never is) but the world's central banks haven't reloaded much during the calm and we'll pay for this somewhere down the road.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You  would  think  the  '' boasters ''  with  ALL   of   that , Market  ''' Divine  Foresight  '''   =  ''' Christian  Thing  '''   and  let  the  '''  Down  Trodden  ''''  in  on  the  deal  -  ? 

OH  waLL  -  I  mean  weLL ,  maybe  next  time  -  ? 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

ALTHOUGH  -   HuGE   -  Thoughts   &   Prayers   -  -  -

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Just trying to get a rise out of the Tick Tock lady. But of course you knew that.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I think that she has already flown over the nest.