cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Voting "Present " had nothing to do with not caring about the outcome.......

Do you, have you, ever changed your mind? Read my signature, please.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hey, Fool....

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Do you, have you, ever changed your mind? Read my signature, please.

Have you, ever, taken your own advice?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Matter of fact, Craigo. I decided anyone as single-minded and crooked as you can not be educated. Your destined to be a sap the rest of your miserable life.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@Reichs Leader GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Matter of fact, Craigo. I decided anyone as single-minded and crooked as you can not be educated. Your destined to be a sap the rest of your miserable life.

I didn't think so.... best get back to your Conservative Book Burning miion!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Where did that come from, Craigo? Your loosin' it pal, your over the edge, best get some help before it's to late.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@Reichs Leader GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Where did that come from, Craigo? Your loosin' it pal, your over the edge, best get some help before it's to late.

It came from right here.......

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/Obama-releases-names-of-the-white-house-fund-raiser/m-p...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Truth hurts, don't it, Craigo! Your conservative rags are nothing but propoganda, for a bunch of people not intelligent enough to know their being used, apparently you are also one of them.

Senior Contributor

Re: Down grade

@BA Deere wrote:

Hey Canuck, the Democrats won big time in `08 the House of Representatives the Senate and the White House. If the Bush tax cuts were such a millstone around Obama`s neck they could have gotten rid of it.  The wars?? Same deal, Democrats had alllllll of 2009 and alllll of 2010 to bring the boys home...but they didn`t.  Going against the "will of the people" wasn`t something that bothered Democrats when they were cramming Obamacare down our throats, so "getting relected" is a non excuse.  What plan has Obama had to get the economy going? +9% unemployment, real unemployment +16%, $1.5 Trillion deficits what`s his plan?  Seriously, outside of partying like it`s 1999 and playing 18 holes of golf and sending his family on trips, can anyone tell me what the guy`s plan is? 

Now tell me BA did you really think you could just pick up your guns and go home after the mess you had made of those countries?

I was on record as saying when you started those wars that it was going to be a long time before you could leave, that once you went in guns ablazing you were committed for many years until there was some semblance of order or you would leave an even worse mess than before.

Getting out is not easy, quick or I expect tidy or with out repercussions.

You are going to have to 'suck it up for a while' and refrain from more vengence.

As for a plan for the economy, what was Bush's plan as he was still president when it tanked.

The time to pay down debt is in the good times.

You do not have 'good times' right now so it will be even more painfull to pay it down.