cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Okay you're right, you win, here's your award.

Thanks, I knew you would come around, one of these days!

Senior Advisor

Re: History tells us.......

So how would you vote if you didn't care about the outcome?  You know somethings are not worth considering and you folks seem to think up alot of those. I guess you want to force feed your philosophy on the rest of us.

Senior Contributor

Senior Contributor

Re: Down grade

What a xenophobic prik you are.  Fancy you railing hard against the dems then it was your precious little repigs who grandstanded by stalling the passing of the bill to bring the dems into disrepute with S&P.  You have a hide.  Your house is nearly disfunctional.  Boehner and his cowboys are so paranoid on ruining the country for the sake of obtaining govenment.  You had better get your priorities right before you start telling other countries how to run economies by suggesting "donations".  The way your mob ran up a 6 billion debt funding wars and Haliburton doesn't give any country the incentive to give you more.

Senior Contributor

Senior Contributor

Re: Same goes for you.....

What a lovely little disgusting bit of work you are.  Maybe you might consider accepting donations because up until now it would appear your donations to the gov are insufficient.   Furthermore, if you cannot stand a little criticism I suggest you get help ------------- like xenophobia anonymous.   YOu are so whacked and ignorant.

Senior Contributor

Re: OBAMO WINS

the prize as the least competent leader in history---makes his race real proud and cheers carter up a bunch as he now is in 2nd place

Veteran Advisor

I agree.  Try living here, and making long-term business plans when it seems like every other day there is either some new tax, regulation, or loophole talked about.  I don't like high taxes, nor high gov't spending, but the uncertainty is probably worse.

Veteran Advisor

Actually, I don't think there are ANY spending 'cuts'.  What they do, is slow the rate of spending increases, and dance around, bragging how much they 'cut'

Senior Advisor

EXACTLY!!!!