cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Dr. Evil endorses Trump

Just think what you are saying... The ship might sink so lets chop a big hole in the bottom and make sure it does? Man I can not see the logic of some so called repubs. I think you and Mitch McConnell went to the same school of bad choices.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I think you missed the point Racer.  I meant let's just elect Trump then and get it over with.....what's the difference between him an Hillary?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hillary is just plain evil. Trump is not my choice but I sure to hell would not trash him if it gave her a better chance.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@HortonGordelson wrote:

I think you missed the point Racer.  I meant let's just elect Trump then and get it over with.....what's the difference between him an Hillary?

I agree with you Horton in my first choice would be Cruz. Not sure he is eligible and then there is the fact his wife works for goldman sucks..........and then you have Rubio, open borders is worse than anything Trump,..... unless Trump is lying about securing the border, so who knows. I think all is lost.

If Cruz wins I will support him. If Trump wins I will support him. If Rubio wins I don't know. I'm sick of voting for less of two evils. I can'r describe how much I despise the establishment. They have destroyed this country from within.