cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Dr Turley on the polls

There`s a reason the Nox n` Jen crowd is goin` nuts even though their team is supposedly "ahead by 12"...shenanigans with polling and those in the injectable Kool Aid crowd intrinsically understand it isn`t that cut and dried.   

An incumbent president has never lost re election if they had over 75% support of their party...Trump has 94   (yes you heard that right) 94% support from Republicans.   The Rassumsen poll (which has changed ownership) assumes that only 76% of Republicans will vote for Trump.  Bush #41 had 73% Republican support (Ross Perot ran in `92 and I voted for him).  

I see Trump flags all over the area and shockingly on people`s yards that have remained apolitical in the past, I would say literally 50 Trump signs to Biden`s one.  You can write it off as "uneducated rural and small town Iowa & Minnesota" but that is voter enthusiasm  no matter how you cut it.  Mike Pence gave a speech to a crowd of 4,000 while Biden "made inroads in deep red Arizona to a whopping crowd of 12, mostly reporters. 

So, what`s the deal?  I think the Left knows they are going to lose and by building a fake case of "being ahead by 12" they will try to delegitimize Trump`s second term...oh if they can tamper Republican support "winning" by slightly legitimate margins, they`ll take that too.  They will advertise winning by one electoral vote as a "mandate" if they can. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps-6DvkqB3A

5 Replies
rsbs
Advisor

Re: Dr Turley on the polls

BA, what happened to Rasmussen....did the chinese buy that, too? Their polls are now jumping all over like a chicken with its head cut off and have to rhyme or reason anymore.

I watched the fake news on CBS this morning and was told about Trump harassing the voters, etc. and how Biden was cordial and nice and presidential. Guess I was watching something else last night, then.

Pretty amazing how you can have Ms. King and Mr. O Keefe attempting to make the news rather than report the news. People in America know the score.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yes, you are right.   People in America do know the score.   America is sick of Trump and his cult.   The divide now is wide - and is still growing wider.  I know quite a few people that have voted against Trump, that have never voted before.   Trump will lose....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Yes, you are right.   People in America do know the score.   America is sick of Trump and his cult.   The divide now is wide - and is still growing wider.  I know quite a few people that have voted against Trump, that have never voted before.   Trump will lose....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

America is sick of Liberals like you! The sooner you figure that out the better off this country will be. ME ME ME  doesn't cut it any more.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh My God!!!!  And you support the King of Me, Trump himself.   You guys can’t see the forest because of the trees - and haven’t been able to since Trump and his Tramp took that escalator ride down from his tower of gold.

Just keep shining up that golden calf.....in a couple of weeks, the tarnish will take over on it, no matter how much you keep polishing it.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

"My tender little feelers are really hurt, so #### yours."