cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Drink much, Jennifer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKux363Dg64   Look at the bright side Jenny , now Howard Dean has company Smiley Happy  Sum Wimen jus can`t hold their liquor.

29 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Drink much, Jennifer?

Why would you think she is drunk?  Projection, I imagine.   You do not hold your liqueur well De Con, your rambling imaginative diatribes certainly are not the product of sobriety.  

She's just a he!! of a lot  better at cheerleading, and, coherent which you seldom are.  Not to mention I doubt you have half her sex appeal, which is a requisite for cheerleaders. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Did you fully support the bailout of auto industry John? 

Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Advisor

Where do you get the "drunk" thing from? 

Highlighted
Advisor

Are you trying to make a definitife statement out of a rather fair and measured study article?  Whomever the the page editor was gave a rather good article a name that doesn't fit the content, and it worked on you.

Hard to beleive that you read the entier thing and still saw fit to post it up here. As evidence, no less.  Unless, of course, you think everybody else has your capacity and rationalized biases.

Highlighted
Advisor

That's a question?  No.    Do you support Homeland insecurity. Indefinite detention, Getmo. That's not a question either.     

What does that have to do with the subject? It's about me, I am not the subject

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

She is a sweet little momma but she is weird. She is cute when she gets all worked up.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

she holdz em by the ears

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@johnaa wrote:

That's a question?  No.    Do you support Homeland insecurity. Indefinite detention, Getmo. That's not a question either.    

Sure looks like a question in my world. 

What does that have to do with the subject? It's about me, I am not the subject

It was directly related to the original post.  Is it that hard to get your mind around?