cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Drink much, Jennifer?

@bruce MN wrote:

Are you trying to make a definitife statement out of a rather fair and measured study article?  Whomever the the page editor was gave a rather good article a name that doesn't fit the content, and it worked on you.

Hard to beleive that you read the entier thing and still saw fit to post it up here. As evidence, no less.  Unless, of course, you think everybody else has your capacity and rationalized biases.

Evidence of WHAT? 

What is with you horse's rears around here?  Not a one of you can be decent about anything.  For your psuedo-intellectual-look-down-on-others question, Yes I read the whole thing.  I realized it had portions that showed the bailout did some good.  You'll also note that it started under Bush.   Unlike you blind partisans, I care more about country than party.   

Now GFY. 

Highlighted
Advisor

Say Good Night Gracie.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

lol

Highlighted
Advisor

And people wonder why the Democrats have stuff in their platform and discussed on the floor about the basic dignity of women.

Are your sisters, wife and daughters "Sweet little

MOMMAS"?

And BTW,I don't know if you get Current TV but she has one of the best talk and interview programs currently on TV.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Well, to be honest, she is much more coherent here than MN's governor Goofy is at times when he is slurring words. But I have a friend who has a wife with a drinking problem, too, and I could have sworn that it was her shouting during this speech. THis dingbat is pretty funny to listen to but really hard to believe that anyone would take her seriously. What a gas!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Was this supposed to be a tongue in cheek post, Bruce, after the DNC had Bill Clinton speaking as a headliner? Give us a break.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I think many in Michigan take her seriously.  She was a good hard working governor, not afraid to face hard tasks, and that didn't make her popular.  She didn't pull her punches, pretty straight foward.

She also didn't try to skin the people of Michigan alive like the current governor is.  He is pulling so much little stuff, each of which takes a little bit more out of the pocket of the average Michigan resident.  He is horrible.  Snyder and Scott wto of the new repub peas in a pod.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I know it is hard to be impartial when you drink the koolaid, but seriously, you don't listen to her and think that she is half in the bag?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

And people wonder why the Democrats have stuff in their platform and discussed on the floor about the basic dignity of women.

Are your sisters, wife and daughters "Sweet little

MOMMAS"?

And BTW,I don't know if you get Current TV but she has one of the best talk and interview programs currently on TV.

THIS.....from Bruce....after what was said about Sarah Palin and her family on this board. PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEE

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Need a tissue Don?