cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Drink this BA

Trump's little temper fit is going to cost us.

The Beer institute has come out that Trump's
Little tariff will cost the brewing industry
Approx $ 347 million dollars, which will
Be translated to a loss of 20,300 jobs
In the industry.

((Reuters/nyt))
16 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Drink this BA

You think that "beer drinkers" are going to drink less?  I`ve never heard of such, when I chased girls, I drank beer, when one caught me, I quit drinking because I hated the crap.  But everyone I know drinks more & more of the crap.   These micro breweries are really springing up and doing well, they bottle their fine product in glass...well there you go, could Trump`s decent move make him an escape goat for a canned beverage industry that is losing market share, because they can`t pass a cent extra cost to their consumers?

I drink bottled water...that comes in plastic bottles, I want to leave the maximum carbon footprint and bring on global warming sooner, brew-ha ha!   🙂

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

It is not due to consumption....but cost...the added
Trump tarrif will cause 20,300 job loses in that
Industry

The PCB from the plastic water bottles are getting
To you
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So consumption won't go down, but the beer companies will layoff 20,000 workers??? You will have to explain that one to me.

basset&co
Senior Contributor

he read it in the NYT...so it must be   augh.. correct...

lmao

((Reuters/nyt))

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

basset&co
Senior Contributor

thanks for the laugh, a CNN fake news, correct...

Make America

Great Again!

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

I'm sorry you can't read

Did you notice agriculture was addressed ?

Ever hear of don't judge a book by it's cover ?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You missed his point, elcheapot. The Dumper, has labeled CNN, as "fake news", anything the Donald tells these people is the truth, RIGHT??? LOL!!

basset&co
Senior Contributor

that is nothing but bs gt.0, many of us had already left the alpha bet news sources, along with ms and CNN long before

Donald Trump entered the race of president, because of the continued mis handling and labeling by the news media

in their support for your chocolate jeesuz, now former president obummer.

They are even trying once in a while to get their heads screwed back on straight, but having a hard time with the attention they have drawn.

It is apparent that the sources have been NOT reporting the news, but only some of their opinions.