cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Duetche Bank - Kushner

D Bank in an audit found very irregular transactions by Jared Kushner....

Mueller has the scoop and info.

Jared, soon to be just another coffee boy I suppose...

M ueller 

A  int

G oing

A way

9 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Yeah

I think everyone is missing the point- which was the point- and I'm guilty too.

Mueller is getting ever closer to taking Trump's family down even if Trump can hide behind Presidential immunity for the moment.

So he's provoking a further crisis, believing that if his 35-40% base is energized to white hot he might be able to stop the investigation.

Nunes' staffers cut and pasted Sammy's timeline of The Conspiracy and passed it around to fellow travelers so they could harrumph and mutter about the KGB, shocking, etc. and they put it into hyperspin in the echo chamber via Hannity.

I'm still entertaining the odds that they can get the thing stopped at 33% but it is getting close to now or never.

hardnox
Advisor

A disaster for DB

which was trying to clean up its image as the #2 money laundering institution in the west.

#1 is Wilbur (the very best people) Ross' Bank of Cyprus.

I'm not sure who all has jurisdiction in the matter- you suppose Merkel would extradite since the country of origin is a ####hole in regards to the rule of law?

hardnox
Advisor

68%

was the most recent poll number as to % who want Mueller to finish his job so by proxy I'll place The Base at 32%

Barring something truly awful like war or terrorism, that would spell electoral doom for Rs with a capital D.

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Re: Yeah

Yep, look over there at the bright shiny thing.

funny, all the angst about the govt shutdown from the likes of the anti govt crowd, who don’t want or need no stink’n govt. 

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Re: 68%

A very red district in WI just went blue a few days ago. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: 68%

Sort of goes along with what I was saying the other day about how amazed I am at how calm nearly everybody in the greater opposition/resistance is remaining.

Instinctively, it seems. The old adage of simply continuing to “feed out rope”.  Nobody in ANY camp has had a genuine opportunity to do that for ages.  Maybe the last time would have been 75 years ago as the leadership waited out the public leading up to our finally getting engaged in the War in Europe. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Really makes you have to sit back and giggle, doesn't it?? All the hoopala about shrinking the gubment, and now listen to 'em!! LOL!! Really have to laugh! All 3 branches, and they think they are going to blame it on the Democrats?? LOL!! Already 68% says it's the Republicans!! They wanted all the power, now that they've got it, the problem still is, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN A GOVERNMENT! INCOMPETENT FOOLS!

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

WAPO just came out with a list of Putin’s connected Ruskies that came to the inauguration of our TOTUS. They all had tickets and very good seats. 

MAGA.

hardnox
Advisor

Maybe the NRA gave 'em up for them?