cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Dumb black man Greene

Now we know what the dumrats think of unemployed blacks. The ignorant fools need to get back down to the slave house and wait for his named to be called. No way the ignorant black fool could come up with the money to run for the senate, the master don't allow them to have that much. Well, tell you what Mr. masser, better look into the earned income tax credit and the size of your welfare checks, them "boys" might just be gettin a little too uppity.

4 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Dumb black man Greene

Congressman Jim Clyburn says this primary vote has elephant dung all over it.. Meaning of course that the GOP was meddling in the democrat primary.. Ask him about it not I. I'm just quoting him.

Senior Contributor

I too think something fishy is going on here.  However Don don't you think you should wait to see if anyone is charged and found guilty before making such wild claims of GOP meddling?  Don't you practice what you preach?

Senior Advisor

You must not have read my post to the end.

Senior Contributor

The latest poll in this race is that the Republican is leading Green something like 65% to 21% for Green.  21% for Green?  I would be interested to know the racial makeup of that 21%.