cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Addendum

no the question that needs to be answered is how many lost their jobs and everything.  If you are not truely part of the 1%  not just a 1% wantabe  you need to know how many middle, lower middle, and lower class families he destroyed.

Just how ruthless a businessman is Romney?

Veteran Advisor

Are you 18 years old, still looking for your first job?

Or are you an adult, with some seasoning, some business experience?

if so, do you still run your business the same way you did 20, 25, 30 years ago?

No growth, no contractions...never had to look at what you were doing and make changes...go a different direction?

Where do you live...Suger Mountain???

Go back and Try Again

Senior Advisor

Re: Dysfunction Junction

A bald headed guy on the Matthews show. Does that mean that only folks that share your  point of view should contribute on opinion shows?

Our side has spokes people just like your side. You would like to squelch that?

Democrats not cooperating is not  too much to expect after all the wonderous cooperation of Boehnor, McConnel and Co.

I suppose you want the wagon riders to not be the poor or unfortunate, but you want that free ride for yourself and Mitt?

Aren't you getting weary of hyperventilating all the time? 

Senior Advisor

@tritriagain wrote:

no the question that needs to be answered is how many lost their jobs and everything.  If you are not truely part of the 1%  not just a 1% wantabe  you need to know how many middle, lower middle, and lower class families he destroyed.

Just how ruthless a businessman is Romney?

The thing destroying the middle class is the printing of money making everything the middle class has saved being worthless. The older couple who worked their entire life, paid all of their bills, and then planned to live the twilight out on interest from their savings has been raped. And what is it the progressives propose, a mega trillion dollar health care plan that will explode the national debt. It's the spending stupid.

Senior Advisor

I'm going to stab you with your own sword!

What would have happened to all those auto workers without Barrack Obama? How many kept their jobs because of the work the government did?

You may well pose that Romney is a job creator. The fact is he is a capitalists much like the barrons of wall street that does not pursue jobs for people but pursues the dollar only. He didn't create the jobs at Staples. He formed the company and sold it harvesting the investment profits. Bundling investment packages just like the mortgage banks. Closing competitors and eliminating jobs and selling the rest to investors.

What Staples became happed by good management after Bane sold the property.

Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

I'm going to stab you with your own sword!

What would have happened to all those auto workers without Barrack Obama? How many kept their jobs because of the work the government did?

You may well pose that Romney is a job creator. The fact is he is a capitalists much like the barrons of wall street that does not pursue jobs for people but pursues the dollar only. He didn't create the jobs at Staples. He formed the company and sold it harvesting the investment profits. Bundling investment packages just like the mortgage banks. Closing competitors and eliminating jobs and selling the rest to investors.

What Staples became happed by good management after Bane sold the property.

The auto industry went through bankruptcy but every bankruoptcy law was ignored. Why do we even need bankruptcy laws. The government picked the winners, how is that any better than Bane capital? How many start up jobs were lost because of the government bailout.

Senior Contributor

Re: Out of the mouth of babes

@BA Deere wrote:

For an atheist you are on to something Canuck.  God may very well want Obama in, the rain falls on the righteous as well as the wicked and as a nation we collectively have been very wicked, perhaps we deserve to be cursed for another 4 years of Obama.  As Jesus said "My Kingdom is not of this world.".  When satan tempted Jesus he offered the world to Jesus...in other words the world belongs to satan and it is his to give away or do as he sees fit.

You should think about what you are saying there BA.

Now the god Satan is all powerful instead of your god and here I thought you said there was only one god.

Why do you all fight so hard against what was obviously your god's will in getting Mr Obama elected as your president.

Remember I do not have those problems because I understand the truth about these all powerfull 'gods'.

Senior Advisor

After the temptation in the dessert Jesus said get thee behind me satan. He never said satan did not have the power to do as he offered. Jesus knew that satan's power is limited only by Almighty God and what satan had to offer was only of this world. Many will be deceived. Jesus is the way to eternal happiness, all we have to do is accept His gift.

Senior Advisor

You tell me how many jobs were lost by the government bailout. You must have some figure in mind but I doubt that many were lost because of government action.

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

After the temptation in the dessert Jesus said get thee behind me satan. He never said satan did not have the power to do as he offered. Jesus knew that satan's power is limited only by Almighty God and what satan had to offer was only of this world. Many will be deceived. Jesus is the way to eternal happiness, all we have to do is accept His gift.

So if this 'satan' god was not all powerful why did your god not take him/her/it out?

That is the conudrum of this belief in 2 gods which both are apparently all powerfull.

It is either one or the other OR neither are all powerfull