cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: E mails--What are they looking for?

@bruce MN wrote:

If so then they need to form another committee or panel to look in to those allegations. Dragging it up in the Benghazi hearings proves that there is no interest in doing that.  Gowdy is turning himself into a footnote in the history of our government.

You just want everyone to "just" understand, to "just" realize and know how awful all of this is.  That she's a woman, that she is married to an alleged philanderer and that she belongs to the same party and served in the administration on the Kenyan Socialst half Negroe President. And even if she never did any of the hundreds of rhings she's been accused of since way back in '92, she should be disqualified from receiving the vote of any decent American voter because of all of the aforementioned stuff (that everybody just knows). 

The FBI is looking into it now. Obama is going to bury her. This party belongs to him and Biden and there is no room for the likes of Hillary. Pass the popcorn and get me a Corona.

Advisor

Where do you get some of this hooey?  Are you saying that the President is going to (do what?) to her to prop up another candidate?  What source(s) do you have that on? Not that I'd necessarily dissaprove, but how do you know that?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well, for one thing, they are looking for Classified (or Top Secret) info on a non-government secured server (which they found).

They are looking for possible deleted emails about government business, when only personal emails were allowed to be deleted (which they also found).

It makes one wonder, what WAS deleted into the abyss of no return, when they found that sort of thing using normal recovery processes.   When they get done with the full search, I'll be curious what all is found.  (note, not one word in my post about guilt or innocence, because as of yet, we don't know for sure).

Veteran Advisor

Re: Following The Letter of the Law

@schnurrbart wrote:

So youi are now a security classification expert?  Or do you "just know"?  How about do you Just Know that the memo from then Sec of State Powell sent a memo to President bush that was classified "SECRET/NOFORN"  Wouldn't you imagine if what you said is true that it would be "TOP SECRET"?

image.jpg

Veteran Advisor

Bruce....smell the coffee

Slow Joe would not be saying what he is saying without backup. The guy might be a little slow on the draw, but he has managed to stay in elected offices for 40 years or so.

Senior Advisor

Re: Bruce....smell the coffee

@Red Steele wrote:

Slow Joe would not be saying what he is saying without backup. The guy might be a little slow on the draw, but he has managed to stay in elected offices for 40 years or so.

Joe is a puppet who never had an original political thought in his life. He is a plagiarizer. The perfect dem candidate. He will do as he is told and actually believe he came to the conclusion on his own.

Veteran Advisor

What are you babbling about?  There was no talk about what was legal and what wasn't. It was said that ALL documents which involved the Sate Dept was TOP SECRET.  However, that isn't true.  You guys are really up on everything aren't you?

Honored Advisor

Read what i actually said, you goll damned fool!  I said all emails to the sec of state are CONSIDERED top secret. 

All I can say about you Schurrbart is if you really are as smart as you think you are, then you are a truly evil person on all accounts....no other excuse.  So for your sake, let`s all hope that you are just a rank and file Democrat idiot.

Veteran Advisor

Where's your patiotism???  You drink a furrin beer??  What a traitor!  You're going to drive the American beer brewers to the poor house!!!  Shame on you!!