cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

E mails--What are they looking for?

Is there some criminal activity they are hoping to uncover? A mistake in judgement? Is there some indication of foul play> Do they actually know what they are looking for? I wonder why they don't do that to the investigative committee. Perhaps there is something to be learned about doing that?

I don't mind them looking but assuming a hostile witness or guilt of any sort is premature. I wouldn't tell them a damn thing that i wasn't required to by law. I'd take the 5th amendment  and leave them hanging in the wind. They got nothihng why help them. They only mean her harm and will never admit their own culpability.

Tell me what they are searching for or admit it is the witch hunt it really is. 

18 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: E mails--What are they looking for?

What  they out to be looking for is a RABIES shot for this guy

trey.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Isn`t it the FBI that`s now looking? Let`s see what they find or not find then comment. hillary is tricky though, she says she recieved not top secret emails...yet all emails to sec of state are considered "top secret", she made mistakes at the very least.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

it's the seriousness of the charge and it needs investigation

Highlighted
Advisor

If so then they need to form another committee or panel to look in to those allegations. Dragging it up in the Benghazi hearings proves that there is no interest in doing that.  Gowdy is turning himself into a footnote in the history of our government.

You just want everyone to "just" understand, to "just" realize and know how awful all of this is.  That she's a woman, that she is married to an alleged philanderer and that she belongs to the same party and served in the administration on the Kenyan Socialst half Negroe President. And even if she never did any of the hundreds of rhings she's been accused of since way back in '92, she should be disqualified from receiving the vote of any decent American voter because of all of the aforementioned stuff (that everybody just knows). 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

There are no charges that I know of. If there are they should focus their attention on that instead of the witch hunt to find evidence of any wrong doing but they really KNOW of no wrong doing. That is like me suspecting you of horse theivery  but having no evidence but I still looking to see if i can find something some where. Maybe in your emails or in your desk or your horse barn and if I don't find it there I'll look elsewhere until the election is over.

No I think it is time to present what hard evidence they have on MS Clinton and stop the political bs. Either she has done something wrong or she has not.

Would you expect in a modern courtroom the prosecuting attorney assuming the alleged criminal was guilty and making that public knowledge without a shred of evidence. You can't just wish somebody guilty. It takes evidence which hs not been presented by Gowdy or you. Wouldn't you feel a little bad about false accusations or is the real object is to defeat hillary clinton and if it takes false charges so be it.?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Heck Don, they just are trying to keep this in the news until the election.  They did find one thing they wish they hadn't--an email of a memo from then Sec of State Powell implicating a conspiracy of PM Blair and bush on the invasion of Iraq a full year BEFORE the invasion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3277402/Smoking-gun-emails-reveal-Blair-s-deal-blood-George-...

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

So youi are now a security classification expert?  Or do you "just know"?  How about do you Just Know that the memo from then Sec of State Powell sent a memo to President bush that was classified "SECRET/NOFORN"  Wouldn't you imagine if what you said is true that it would be "TOP SECRET"?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Is there some criminal activity they are hoping to uncover? A mistake in judgement? Is there some indication of foul play> Do they actually know what they are looking for? I wonder why they don't do that to the investigative committee. Perhaps there is something to be learned about doing that?

I don't mind them looking but assuming a hostile witness or guilt of any sort is premature. I wouldn't tell them a damn thing that i wasn't required to by law. I'd take the 5th amendment  and leave them hanging in the wind. They got nothihng why help them. They only mean her harm and will never admit their own culpability.

Tell me what they are searching for or admit it is the witch hunt it really is. 

What was it Hillary was looking for in the watergate tapes?

Highlighted
Advisor

Your one option in that matter is to excersize your right not to vote for her if she shows up on a ballot that an election clerk hands you.