cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Ebola and Vitamin C

It seems Vitamin C can be the silver bullet for the Ebola virus.   There is alot of talk about unscrupulous  drug companies coming out with a Ebola vaccine...that will of course be made "mandatory"...do they know anything else?

Right now, the rhetoric is "Oh Ebola isn`t easy to catch, you gotta be in close contact and exchange bodily fluids....you can`t get it.  Be indiscriminate!".   But when the vaccine comes out, then "ooooh God...it`s a helluva deal...it`ll kill ya!  You GOTTA git vaccinated...it`s safe, a guy in a lab coat on tv says so!".

http://www.naturalhealth365.com/natural_cures/ebola-virus-thomas-levy-1095.html  

Music is also healthy, here`s Vitamin C the singer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyy7lG6Me2s       Smiley Happy

12 Replies
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Ebola and Vitamin C

You should ignore information not delivered by those who really don't know (duh!). Science has a basis in fact and you should listen to professionals, not natural healers and shamans. I can't believ you don't know this and would fall for such quackery - I'd call you an idiot, but I think you know better, so I won't go there. You trust in science I hope. Poor ole BA - don't fall for it! Trust in the scientific method.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I believe 100% in the scientific method, my problem is with some of those that made money by covering up things that concern innocent people.  This should be right up your alley, Knapper..did you trust the scientific method of the Tuskegee Experiment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment  

Noooooooo, can`t be!  Those with the lab coats ALWAYS have our best interest at heart!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Ba. Don't tell anyone this. Mums the word ay.

The other day I got bitten by a lion. I made it home after I had exorcised him with a hastily made cross and a stake through his heart. I bled profusely but decided to skip the doctor. On the way home I couldn't resist the temptation to howl at the moon. I did feel a little silly but it eased the pain. So I did it again and the wounds healed instantaneously. Can you believe that. Neither can I.

It is about as stupid as believing vitamin c will cure Ebola. Only in America!!!
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Ba do you really think they brought the two people from Africa to give you and millions of other people the disease?? That it's an Obama plan to destroy America??? You should get back on your meds!!!
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I didn`t say that the "two Ebola patients would spread the disease to the whole country".   I said NOTHING about Obama regarding Ebola. 

I`m more afraid of a vaccine that may be developed and be mandatory.  I just want to get you sheep on record that "Ebola is hard to catch" so that if a vaccine does come to fruition and of course you statists will be demanding that we all partake of it...Then I can throw the fact it isn`t catchy back in your face.

http://www.vox.com/2014/7/30/5952407/should-you-be-afraid-of-ebola-infectious-disease-global-health  

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

It's is surprising that some one has not linked it to god as retribution against atheists or some other whacky scenario.
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Oh Colin,  there are a few rightwingnut sites that say  god is Ever SO Pissed about gay marriage that he sent ebola to punish the wicked.

Funny thing is, god has terrible aim since africa is the least gay friendly place on the planet.

Or maybe god is actually trying to tell them to stop hating the gay ????

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I really don't care if you get vaccinated or not.  Might be a good thing to thin the gene pool!  But if one is found and the disease did become an pandemic here and a bunch of you fools refused to be vaccinated and got the disease and kept spreading it around, it could become open season.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

With the process that zmapp is made (the
Mca's)....tobacco is now good for man
(At least for a while).