cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: $70 Billion a year

Perhaps right now.  HOWEVER comma the tax cuts from EVERYONE during the entire bush years ADDED (and it is still in the debt) over a trillion to the debt.  Your horse traders extorted a continuance so it is still being added.  No one said that stopping the rich tax cuts would cure anything but it would help.  BTW, I WISH REALLY WISH, my wife made more than $250k/yr.  It took her over 5.5 years to make that much and now she makes about $27K!!  Go take a ride through your $10K/acre corn field on your $400K corn picker!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Econ 101

Illinois's problem is that not enough of our govs. are making license plates!

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Re: $70 Billion a year

After BA compeles his trip over 10k land harvesting 8.00 corn  15.00 beans he will await for that govt ovt DP pyt and maybe a crop ins check.  After all he likes to think of hinself as a risk taker  with the govt standing behind him.     Of course those checks are not distribution wealth  its just tax money collected from others.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

If conservatives are so against TRAP why did the like of paul ryan and other self proclaim conservative vote for it?????   

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

If conservatives are so against TRAP why did the like of paul ryan and other self proclaim conservative vote for it?????   

They're not conservatives.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Thats what they labil them as??    Who you going to vote for if they are not conservatives  You rant about spending and paul ryan voted for every Bush program to the tune of nearly 6 trillion .   The ryan romeny presidency will be real interesting  more military spending, a new cold war , a new war with Iran all on the back of future generations.  After all we are cutting taxes.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

Thats what they labil them as??    Who you going to vote for if they are not conservatives  You rant about spending and paul ryan voted for every Bush program to the tune of nearly 6 trillion .   The ryan romeny presidency will be real interesting  more military spending, a new cold war , a new war with Iran all on the back of future generations.  After all we are cutting taxes.

I am going to vote for conservatives running for congress. If true conservatives get elected to congress Romney and Ryan won't have money to spend.

dairy mom
Senior Contributor

coming in late to this discussion.  But congratulations, some one finally listened to an explanation of Bain Capital.

Now if people will just realize that Romney's unrevealed plan is probably to turn this country  into a huge Bain Capital from which the richest can really really get rich.  Just how many taxpayers and which parts of the country  will go under is the question.  But the repubs aren't worried, there is always losses when fixing things financially and they are all so very sure it won't be them.

If R&R are elected any one paying taxes on less than say 10mil a year probably won't be left with a nickel.  But that's just good business.   Yeah I know they keep throwing around the figure 250,000 but you gotta be a really big boy to be safe from R&R.

(note I said paying taxes on,  the rest they just hide)