Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Economist model 5:6 Biden

8 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Economist model 5:6 Biden

Wait until Trump starts having his rallies, and attendees start getting sick with CV19.   Then see what the polls will look like. 

What happens when Trump gives a rally - and nobody comes?

In a related note, CBS was reporting last night on a person that got a double lung transplant, and was hailing it as another way to beat CV19.  What a joke that was.  What wasn’t a joke, was when they showed normal lung, and one ravaged by CV19.  Did you guys see that?  It makes a smokers lung look really good - sorta how we used to think that GW was such a bad President, but next to the Republican we have in office now, GW don’t look so bad....but I digress...

Seriously, if that’s what CV19 does to the body, then the effects of this virus are not over, if and when you recover from it.  From what I am seeing, the affects on the body are going to be an issue for a long time to come.  CV19 deaths - we are at the tip of the iceberg, if we don’t find a vaccine against it.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Old people like you need to isolate

r3020
Senior Advisor

CBS!!!! are you serious. CBS showed footage of an Italian hospital when airing a story about the hospital crisis in New York. Not once. Twice.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yep - and I am.   It’s far more dangerous to go outside my acreage now, than at any time prior.   

I gave to wonder though, how many that have CV19 will be going to a Trump rally - to spread the virus to a group of people, that think it’s just all BS.   

Time will tell....

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Things happen - you guys bring s - - - here everyday, day after day - unending.  And you think it’s all AOK....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

More proof you care nothing about truth. You are a liar that also spreads the lies of others.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sorry 3020 - I don’t.  I write what I see, and my research tells me.  My research - not that of some that wish to further tear America apart.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

It's the left who calls for revolution and started their own country, with walled and enforced borders, inside of the city of seattle.