bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Either Lie

KUDOs 10X

bruce MN
Advisor

Many do.  Frequently.

I’ve no idea how they are respond3d to but somebody elected them.

bruce MN
Advisor

The only people who I’ve come across who are having any problem with how the Dennison loyalists are moderate/centrist Republicans.

Nobody on the “other side of the aisle” would be able to dream up something they’d prefer more.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Liz Cheney will ....

Murkowski Redux 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Biden doesn`t get 1% of the interparty criticism that Trump received  (you`ll say "he doesn`t deserve any") which brings me back to the "lack of Democrat diversity of opinion thingy".  AOC will duzzle a little from the Left and quickly get her way and ultimately say how pleased she is with Biden`s job performance.

bruce MN
Advisor

Dennison, Freedom Caucus, MAGA, Federalists set the bar at domestic politics prevailing.  

Most of the relatively recent foreign stuff that certainly  happened dsomehow hadn’t  happen after the next day.

But you’re probably on to something.  Dennison wouldn’t have killed Bin Laden.  He’d have him stand in for a photo with Prince Bonesaw.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

The democrat party needs more Mitt Romneys and Liz Cheneys.

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

The democrat party needs more Mitt Romneys and Liz Cheneys.

fine, will take them warts and all,

you guys keep on keeping on with

Gym Shower Jordan and Matt cruiz'n the HS Gaetz for dates.

ACX66895171
Veteran Contributor

Ah, I see. As the rest of the GOP demands worship of their lord and savior Donald Trump over having an opinion of their own.
Packard27
Senior Contributor

US Rep. Liz Cheney's problem is that she belongs to a political party that does not exist anymore.

That party of old is now gone with the wind.

[See also: John Kasich, John Boehner, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, Joe Scarborough, Bill Kristol, Jonah Goldberg, Mitt Romney, Eric Cantor, Colin Powell, David French, Nicole Wallace, Steve Schmidt, George Conway, Max Boot, Jim Comey, George Will, Charlie Crist, Paul Kelly, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Jeff Flake, and Ben Sass.]