cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Either the rats are jumping the ship,

or the bell is about to toll on the Republican party!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/02/27/panicking-mitch-mcconnell-says-gop-will-help-hillary-beat-tr...

If Trump is the nominee, the Republican party is so screwed!

I'M GOING TO LOVE NOVEMBER!!

33 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Either the rats are jumping the ship,

GTO, you guys want either Hillary or Bernie to win and no Republican is acceptable, is that correct?  So, why is it that all the liberals are doing their level best to destroy Trump?   AgJudge has old bogus stories about "Trump sleeping with hitler`s speeches under his pillow.  Bruce and Nox post something everyday how Trump doesn`t wipe his butt very good or something along those lines.

If you guys really want Hillary and Trump stands no chance, even Republicans that you guys ordinarily hate don`t want Trump to have the nomination.  Sounds to me like you guys would want Trump to be the nominee if he`s so easy to beat, you should post pictures of Trump teaching Sunday school or something and do your best to cover up his "nazi past".

Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

GTO, you guys want either Hillary or Bernie to win and no Republican is acceptable, is that correct?  So, why is it that all the liberals are doing their level best to destroy Trump?   AgJudge has old bogus stories about "Trump sleeping with hitler`s speeches under his pillow.  Bruce and Nox post something everyday how Trump doesn`t wipe his butt very good or something along those lines.

If you guys really want Hillary and Trump stands no chance, even Republicans that you guys ordinarily hate don`t want Trump to have the nomination.  Sounds to me like you guys would want Trump to be the nominee if he`s so easy to beat, you should post pictures of Trump teaching Sunday school or something and do your best to cover up his "nazi past".

Exactly!  Whenever a Leftist tells us, "Hey, you better do this, you better do that, or you are going to get your clock cleaned!!!"    Do exactly the opposite. They are not going to give kindly suggestions on how to beat them.  They only think of what is best for their warped ideology.

I can't think of anyone, better than Trump, that would know where all the skeletons are kept in the Clinton closets.  

Senior Contributor

Really Craig?  But when Trump says s&^t, you squat.  Trump is a liberal to his core and you can't show me where he has changed except in his rhetoric.

Veteran Advisor

@HortonGordelson wrote:

Really Craig?  But when Trump says s&^t, you squat.  Trump is a liberal to his core and you can't show me where he has changed except in his rhetoric.

Even the Pharisee, Saul, had an epiphany on the road to Damascus. He changed.  He changed his name to Paul, and became the apostle to replace Judas. 

Paul's writings are all over the New Testiment. 

Senior Contributor

Oh come on Craig.....Trump had an Epiphany??  Be honest....does he act like he has changed?  Why doesn't he wow us with his brilliance instead of his insults?

Senior Contributor

Craig, Donald Trump hasn 't changed, you have.....everything that was wrong with Obama is now suddenly ok with Trump......when was your epiphany?

Senior Contributor

Well that subject was a surprise, I thought Hillary was losing support somewhere.  

Senior Contributor

It should please you to know that multiple convicted and Neo Nazi front leader Le Pen of France has endorsed Trump.

Own recognizes own.

Senior Contributor

Hillary will get smoked 70 to 30 percent this fall by Trump

They know it and are running scared just like the good old boy club of Republicans