cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Hillary will get smoked 70 to 30 percent this fall by Trump

Then what'll we have?  A good old boy Democrat.

Senior Contributor

You think Trump is a Democrat?

Senior Contributor

Trump is a Democrat, always has been, always will be.

Senior Contributor

Then what are Obama, Reid, Feinstein, Pelosi and all the other nut cases that claim to be a democrat?

Senior Advisor

Obama, Reid, Feinstein, Pelosi and their associates are what make Hillary appear to be a "conservative" democrat, and thus a likely palatable candidate on the national stage.  For most of mainstream America, the democratic party has moved too far to the left, as evidenced by the election of Obama, and now the apparent popularity of both Sanders and Hillary. The republican party is in shambles because they have thus far failed miserably to successfully incorporate the voices of their dissidents into their national message (over the past 8+ years), they have simply tried to consolidate their power base and staunchly defend themselves when they should have evolved to expand their base to soften their support for old-line republican rich and powerful while increasing their support and representation for today's society in general.  If everything stays on the present course, Hillary could well be the next POTUS.  What the primary republican candidates have done is "wake up" and "shake up" the old-line republican base -- the question is, will they truly "wake up" or will they (republican party) continue to hit the snooze button until it is too late to make a difference.  The republicans need the independent vote this time around -- the independents are mostly anti-Hillary, not necessarily pro-Trump -- and, the independents want to see some balance to the supreme court, not heavily weighted to either side, conservative nor liberal.  The time is ripe for a 3rd party, middle of the road, but it's too late for 2016, so that leaves the anti-establishment choice, or Hillary.

Veteran Advisor

@HortonGordelson wrote:

Trump is a Democrat, always has been, always will be.

I was a democrat in my young / dumb years, then I gained wisdom and evolved. Do you think I am a democrat, and always will be?

Senior Contributor

Trump has been past his young dumb years for alot of years.

Senior Contributor

Democrats just like Trump, he has contributed generously to all of them.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Either the rats are jumping the ship,

@HortonGordelson wrote:

Craig, Donald Trump hasn 't changed, you have.....everything that was wrong with Obama is now suddenly ok with Trump......when was your epiphany?

We have to elect someone that can kick the ever lovin' excrement out of the Leftist meme. Can we trust Ted Cruz, married to his Goldman Sack's wife, to do that ? 

I am figuring in that voters will get sicker of the Hildebeest than they will of Trump. 

Either way, my powder is dry and ready for action, if needed. 

Veteran Advisor

Re: Either the rats are jumping the ship,

@HortonGordelson wrote:

Oh come on Craig.....Trump had an Epiphany??  Be honest....does he act like he has changed?  Why doesn't he wow us with his brilliance instead of his insults?

What we think matters little now. Our 'primary' is over with. 

If if you want to see Trump's brilliant thinking, read 'The Art of the Deal'. He is more clever than you give him credit.