cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Either the rats are jumping the ship,

@NewAgJudge wrote:

It should please you to know that multiple convicted and Neo Nazi front leader Le Pen of France has endorsed Trump.

Own recognizes own.

And, the Communist Party USA endorses Bernie Sanders. You endorse Sanders. Birds of a feather?

image.jpeg

Senior Contributor

Trump is a stockholder in Goldman Sachs and indebted to almost every bank on Wall Street.

Senior Contributor

Clever or a master of deceit?

Veteran Advisor

@HortonGordelson wrote:

Clever or a master of deceit?

We shall soon see. 

Senior Contributor

I pray you are right Craig, although I know you're not.

Advisor

Re: Hillary will get smoked 70 to 30 percent this fall by Trump

Actually by every objective measure the democratic party has move slightly right over the last 30 years, the GOP has moved way right.

The GOP has pulled the folk along with them, primarily on cultural and identity issues.

Senior Contributor

Craigo, your childish, immature remarks really make me wonder, how old you really are?

Senior Contributor

Re: Hillary will get smoked 70 to 30 percent this fall by Trump

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

HortonGordelson wrote:

Trump is a Democrat, always has been, always will be.

I was a democrat in my young / dumb years, then I gained wisdom and evolved. Do you think I am a democrat, and always will be?

No, I think you will say anything to gain favor with people you think you need to impress.

Senior Contributor

What you are going to see, Craigo, is the demise of the Republican party as you know it. They are on a collision course to oblivion, thanks in part to the rise of radical, extremist, ideas, completely out of what America was founded on. They have missed the mark and are going to pay a dear price for their radical ideas.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/02/27/mitch-mcconnell-promises-trump-will-be-rejected-by-his-own-pa...

Senior Contributor

McConnell needs to go now!