cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

El Donaldo aficionados

should be gettin' the pitchforks ready.

Rubio, boytoy to the billionaires, officially "drops out" in Ohio. His name will still be on the ballot but the move seems an obvious effort to throw enough support to Kasich to deny Trump the winner take all.

Polls still have Donaldo a pretty good lead in FLA but the boytoy to the Texas oil money is stalking there.

Worth noting that both of these states are hotbeds of Republican election fraud. Oh for the good old days when democrats were better at rigging elections.

The confusing nature of the Ohio GOP ballot has also come into question. But as I understand it, you have to mark the ballot in two different spots to vote for the candidate. But that is true for all of them so the only angle I can think of is if they think that the supporters of one particular candidate will be less likely to be able to navigate that.

Ohio also withdrew the long held tradition of permitting 17 year olds who will be 18 at general election time to vote in the primaries. I'm not sure what sort of effect that might have as my guess is that 80% of 17 year olds vote how their parents do and the majority who are interested come from politically engaged families.

But at least we've done away with that dangerous precedent of encouraging citizen participation.

Polls on all the big dem contests haven't moved much- OH, IL, FLA all showing MI sized Hillary leads at this point.

3 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: El Donaldo aficionados

@hardnox wrote:

should be gettin' the pitchforks ready.

Rubio, boytoy to the billionaires, officially "drops out" in Ohio. His name will still be on the ballot but the move seems an obvious effort to throw enough support to Kasich to deny Trump the winner take all.

Polls still have Donaldo a pretty good lead in FLA but the boytoy to the Texas oil money is stalking there.

Worth noting that both of these states are hotbeds of Republican election fraud. Oh for the good old days when democrats were better at rigging elections.

The confusing nature of the Ohio GOP ballot has also come into question. But as I understand it, you have to mark the ballot in two different spots to vote for the candidate. But that is true for all of them so the only angle I can think of is if they think that the supporters of one particular candidate will be less likely to be able to navigate that.

Ohio also withdrew the long held tradition of permitting 17 year olds who will be 18 at general election time to vote in the primaries. I'm not sure what sort of effect that might have as my guess is that 80% of 17 year olds vote how their parents do and the majority who are interested come from politically engaged families.

But at least we've done away with that dangerous precedent of encouraging citizen participation.

Polls on all the big dem contests haven't moved much- OH, IL, FLA all showing MI sized Hillary leads at this point.

If there are any questions they can be settled with a coin toss.

I'd suggest a trip into town to the video store and picking up a copy of "No Country for Old Men", which addresses your inquiry extensively.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

are you suggesting that the Hildebeast is going to get out one of those animal bolt shooters and start eliminating her rivals?

Love the part where the Woody Harrelson character has just been murdered, and the loser calls up for him, and the Spaniard answers the phone and says ("no, he is not here) ...in the sense that you are referring to."

"you call it, I'm not going to call it"

Looks like Kasich is going to be the man....probably the best scenario of all the ones that could play out.