cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

El Paso & Dayton. Tailor made for Dems.

Checks their boxes 1. immigrants  2. take guns away   3. blame President Trump.  Pretty convenient.  

"aw let`s just take some of the scary guns away"...Okay what do we do when a nut shoots up a shopping mall with a 12 gauge pheasant shotgun?   Slippery slope.   Not to mention, "gun show loopholes" don`t stop anyone getting illegal drugs, so i doubt more unenforceable laws will keep "assault rifles" out of the wrong hands.

13 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: El Paso & Dayton. Tailor made for Dems.

The media does not report news events, ... they use events to create narratives to fit the agenda they wish to promote. Josef Goebbels would be proud of today’s media.

Advisor

Honored Advisor

There are many societal blames for these mass shootings.  Look at the video games kids for a generation have grownup up with, they have morphed from harmless Mario Brothers and PacMan to Grand Theft Auto with murder and rape in the video games without consequences.   99% of people play those games and separate reality from fantasy, however 1% believe life is in a "matrix" and they are Keano Reeves.  

Then you have kids and young people on psychotropic drugs, probably prescribed early in life, take too much or not enough and aren`t right in the head.

Those issues won`t be mentioned in the media`s bi-weekly "trying to get to the bottom of mass shootings".  It will be political as I type this Julio Castro is on ABC blaming president Trump and Fox News.   Sad youbetcha.

Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

There are many societal blames for these mass shootings.  Look at the video games kids for a generation have grownup up with, they have morphed from harmless Mario Brothers and PacMan to Grand Theft Auto with murder and rape in the video games without consequences.   99% of people play those games and separate reality from fantasy, however 1% believe life is in a "matrix" and they are Keano Reeves.  

Then you have kids and young people on psychotropic drugs, probably prescribed early in life, take too much or not enough and aren`t right in the head.

Those issues won`t be mentioned in the media`s bi-weekly "trying to get to the bottom of mass shootings".  It will be political as I type this Julio Castro is on ABC blaming president Trump and Fox News.   Sad youbetcha.

Senior Contributor

Saw a meme this morning that said something like 

'you can only buy 1 sudafed package at a time but as many assault rifles as you wish'

The problem is too many guns and too much hate and racism and the hate and racism is encouraged by people who should be leading you in good ways not bad ways.

Senior Contributor

BTW

I notice both of these shooters were NOT one of those 'others' as reports indicate they were both 'white' guys.

Maybe you should get rid of all the 'white' guys in your country to make it safer and let in more from Mexico.

Senior Contributor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

Saw a meme this morning that said something like 

'you can only buy 1 sudafed package at a time but as many assault rifles as you wish'

The problem is too many guns and too much hate and racism and the hate and racism is encouraged by people who should be leading you in good ways not bad ways.

All the hate that I hear about is from the “squad “ , Democrats, and the media that carries their water in pursuit of anti-Constitutional goals. 

Veteran Advisor

Maybe  Wayne & Company  (nR aye)   will  get  a  handle  on  this ,   with  double , extra  thoughts  &  pray'zuz     

Honored Advisor

I thought all that was needed to cure the ills of mass shootings was a "ban on bump stocks"? We got it and still there`s mass shootings...you mean mass shootings still happen without bump stocks????   We ban "assault rifles" and there`ll still be mass shootings, ya think?