cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Ellison, Walz, and Omar

showing how MN is actually fighting back against the terrorists and doofuses that have infected our great state, lawsuits and recall petitions against this trio show that the state has not rolled over.

Trump's 2020 re-election committee considers the state in play, and the fall of Angry Klobuchar from national darling after her lying about Supreme court justice Brent Kavanaugh shows statewide political offices are all in play going forward. Jason Lewis has a shot at upsetting Ms. Abortion in a senate race this fall, too.

It's an uphill battle, but MN might surprise a lot of "comrades" yet.

7 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Ellison, Walz, and Omar

I told you about Lewis before.  He was a “don’t have to do nothing to get paid” Representative when we had him in our district, which is why he lost, by a big margin.  Lewis will not win over Amy - won’t even be close.  Just another  Republican pipe dream.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

yeah, Lewis will not win against Angry Amy....his opponent is Tina Smith, former regional PP director.

Hope this helps.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Doesn’t really matter who his opponent is - same story.  Lewis is the proven “do nothing” candidate.  But - you guys elected Trump - maybe that’s what you Republicans like in Congressional Representatives and Senators...

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Looks like you know nothing about that of which you talk. Or as you would say of Donald Trump.....you lie.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure - whatever.  Go and protect your bathroom 3020 - it’s all your little brain can think about....

Republicans  can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

3020, if I was as ill-informed as karen proves herself to be here, on a daily basis, I probably would not even vote. If you don't even know the candidates in a statewide race, should your vote count as much as someone that actually is informed?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh - I’m going to vote baby - you can bet on that.

Its you guys that should need to take a test before you vote.   You’re so stupid, you don’t even know my name - on it’s on the bottom of everyone of my posts.  Must be some mental short term memory thing.  Guess I just need to post more - to help you remember... 

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying...

Here It is - my name - imagine that!!! 

Jen