cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Elton John is More of a Man

Than the "fancy boy" liberals that boycott Arizona. Kudos to you Elthon John, a Great musician and a lot of Guts!

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/07/27/elton-john-slams-musicians-who-boycott-arizona-ove...

5 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Elton John is More of a Man

Did you actually read the whole article? What do your initials BA stand for?     Breitbart, Andrew?

His position on playing the concert has nothing to do with the immigration law. It was consistent with his M.O.---play music for music's sake. And, as would have been the case his singing at the with the gasbag drug addict from Cape Girardeau's wedding.....for the money

Senior Contributor

Bruce, show me where I typed the word "immigration" in the post. I am praising Elton`s testicular fortitude to say "We are all very pleased to be playing in Arizona, I have read that some artists won`t come here. They are f***wits!". The reason some artists and sports teams boycot Arizona is to hurt the state financially and FORCE them to change their minds on the mirror image of the federal law that Arizona has on immigration. Elton may very well be against Arizona`s law....however it took guts to refuse to join the Looney Left in their fascist boycot of a sovereign state. Kudos, "Rocketman"  and "Philadelphia Freedom"!!!   Smiley Happy 

Veteran Advisor

You didn't need to type it in Andrew...you linked the freaking article that had this as it's header:

Elton John slams musicians who boycott Arizona over immigration law, report says

You would be responsible for the rest of us seeing that.

Veteran Advisor

And he wouldn't have been here either if he wasn't being paid.  Get real!!

Ho hum.

Now if you had Elton givin' Elvis Costello a big 'ol pimp slap, that'd be a story.