cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJG640v8
Advisor

Re: Emmet Sullivan.....Forest Gump?


@bruce MN wrote:

“Holding up”?

Please explain. Do you mean holding up for people to look at, or holding up in terms of time rather than coming down post haste with a summary judgement in favor of one side or the other.

Hopefully he’ll hold up until the DOJ agrees to thoroughly explain and attempt to justify it’s position.  They sent nothing of that sort along with the request other than what is becoming the norm, a brief abstraction from the AG.

Dennison can clear this all up by simply pardoning the guy. And then campaign on having done it.

Where the H was Roy Cohn when He needed him and instead had to enlist all of these rank amateurs?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Look,..... this Gen. Flynn deal is complicated.. okay... On one hand , all the evidence says he lied to the FBI. On the other hand, Flynn says he lied to the FBI..... C'mon Man

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Emmet Sullivan.....Forest Gump?

I hadn’t been or still am not interested in much of anything about him.

I’ve been focused on Barr, Dennison and Flynn and what’s been incoming from that camp.

Who or what the Judge is shouldn’t make any difference if they are focused on precedent, procedure and the Constitution and all of that stuff that is supposed to be insulated from politicalization.

Somebody who started this thread deemed to make it otherwise.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Emmet Sullivan.....Forest Gump?

I started the thread to give some background info on why this particular judge is going to try to block the exoneration of General Flynn.

As partisan as they come, from the looks of it.

Guys like this use the constitution for toilet paper, just like the rest of the progressives.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Emmet Sullivan.....Forest Gump?


@RJG640v8 wrote:

Look,..... this Gen. Flynn deal is complicated.. okay... On one hand , all the evidence says he lied to the FBI. On the other hand, Flynn says he lied to the FBI..... 

 Have you stopped beating your wife, yet?

However you answer a “set-up” question like this, you purposely lie.  Especially when a gang with unlimited power and resources promises to destroy you, your wealth, your property, and the freedom of your children. 
The reason for this gang’s actions are to preserve their grip to totalitarian power. 

RJG640v8
Advisor

Re: Emmet Sullivan.....Forest Gump?


@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@RJG640v8 wrote:

Look,..... this Gen. Flynn deal is complicated.. okay... On one hand , all the evidence says he lied to the FBI. On the other hand, Flynn says he lied to the FBI..... 

 Have you stopped beating your wife, yet? Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target. 

 

However you answer a “set-up” question like this, you purposely lie.  Especially when a gang with unlimited power and resources promises to destroy you, your wealth, your property, and the freedom of your children. 
The reason for this gang’s actions are to preserve their grip to totalitarian power. 

 

easy peasy....... don't lie.


 

RJG640v8
Advisor

Re: Emmet Sullivan.....Forest Gump?


@RJG640v8 wrote:

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@RJG640v8 wrote:

Look,..... this Gen. Flynn deal is complicated.. okay... On one hand , all the evidence says he lied to the FBI. On the other hand, Flynn says he lied to the FBI..... 

 Have you stopped beating your wife, yet? Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target. 

 

However you answer a “set-up” question like this, you purposely lie.  Especially when a gang with unlimited power and resources promises to destroy you, your wealth, your property, and the freedom of your children. 
The reason for this gang’s actions are to preserve their grip to totalitarian power. 

 

easy peasy....... don't lie.

 

Lawyer shuts down Fox News' #Obamagate talking points in 60 seconds, leaving host speechless

 


The Trump administration—in hopes of both deflecting focus from their catastrophic handling of our country’s public health and economic well-being while creating some kind of faux scandal placing blame on former President Obama that they can connect to Democratic candidate Joe Biden—have begun something they are branding “Obamagate.” The basic premise is that then-President Barack Obama illegally created an FBI witch hunt to illegally wiretap and entrap Trump’s criminal national security adviser, Michael Flynn, in a crime. 

Lawyer Bradley Moss was brought on to discuss the legal ramifications of a possible Obamagate. Asking what Mr. Moss thought of all the “transcripts, the notes we found the week before. Texts all kinds of things that now are raising a lot of questions from people about the Flynn prosecution and the Russia investigation.” Arming himself with every Trump law team argument over the past three years, Moss launched into a 60 second shutdown of every stupid conservative talking point on Obamagate.

 
 

BRADLEY MOSS: Yeah, I'm sitting here trying to figure out what exactly constitutional deprivation was there? What is the crime that people think, you know, Barack Obama and Joe Biden are going to be  prosecuted under? To be clear—and this is using the words of President Trump and his lawyers for the last three years—any sitting president can get any classified information they want. According to Donald Trump, they can launch any investigation they want. They can tell the FBI to pursue only particular individuals. This is not me saying it. This is what Donald Trump's been saying for three years.

This was their argument during the Mueller probe. This was their argument during the impeachment investigation. That the president has this kind of authority. So what did we find out? That Barack Obama was aware about intelligence intercepts on the Russian ambassador when he was talking with General Flynn? That there had just been an attack on our election a couple months earlier? We were still dealing with the fallout of Russian election interference in 2016. There was a concern about a counterintelligence prom with Michael Flynn, and they had a discussion.

I'm shocked. I can't believe they had that conversation. What is the crime?

You know who was really shocked? Fox News, who quickly did what they do best: throw to a pillow commercial.

Fox Host: Well, ah, we’re gonna have to leave it there.

https://youtu.be/X1ezFjtXmZQ

 

 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Emmet Sullivan.....Forest Gump?

Reggie, it was revealed this afternoon that a large group of Obama regime operatives UNLAWFULLY unmasked Flynn in order to successfully do a coup d’etât to prevent Flynn from seeing the spying operations as the National Intelligence head against the newly elected president.

 

Joe Biden was part of that group. He is lying about it. Should Biden be arrested for that crime?  

BTW, your Daily KOS straw man propaganda talking point is worthless at best and sinister at worst. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Emmet Sullivan.....Forest Gump?

Unlawful?

How would that be?

It was a standard process. Each request reviewed and vetted. On a matter of extreme foreign policy importance.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Emmet Sullivan.....Forest Gump?

you can get a dozen monkeys with typewriters and give them some paper  and go back to Watergate and make a lot better arguments for Nixon, pal.

If it smells to high heaven, and squishes , it is a smelly turd. 

I think Obama and Joe and the crew walk, but not because they are innocent.

And I think we will watch DJT get re-elected by a comfortable margin, probably against someone other than Joe Biden, though.

and...that is good enough for me and good enough for America, too.

BTW, Ruth Bader Ginsburg could have protected her seat by resigning during Obama's second term...so no one should ever be pissed at how that is going to play out, not at anyone but her if you are of that persuasion.

 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Emmet Sullivan.....Forest Gump?

He has to wait until he recieves his orders from Adam Schiff.