cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enthusiastic movie recommendation

"Nebraska"

Saw it yesterday.  Top 5 lifetime....easily.

6 Replies
Husker-J
Senior Contributor

Re: Enthusiastic movie recommendation

Good to hear.   I was planning on seeing it sooner or later, regardless of wheter it was a good show or not, just to see if I can recognize any of the places in the movie.

Another one I watched for that reason was 'About Schmidt' with Jack Nicholson.   The movie itself was OK, but not all that memorable, but I watched it to see things on the big screen, that I have been to in person, just to see how Hollywood portrayed them.

Really very good movie! - watched it recently on the website http://putlocker.rip/ - a film about how An aging, booze-addled father makes the trip from Montana to Nebraska with his estranged son in order to claim a million-dollar Mega Sweepstakes Marketing prize.

Fun that you are bringing some of these ancient threads forward.

I'd expect that any of us could find a few that we'd deem worthy of re-addressing if we took the time to go digging.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t know if I`d be clicking on his link, my guess it`s a "free movie phishing" site.  He probably googled movie titles and on page 43 of Google our discussions came up.

Thanks for that reminder for all.  

Didn't as I don't open anything new or that I've not heard of without looking in to it.  Probably explains why 3020 is so apt and quick to comment on shared information and commentaries that he obviously has never read. 

But the movie was/is great and didn't think it would hurt to prop it up again. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yeah, if I`m not mistaken it was Bruce Dern plays a old guy that thinks he won the lottery and his son takes him on a road trip to collect.  I like the roadtrip genre of movie.