cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Epstein autopsy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-epstein-autopsy/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-report-shows-broken-neck-...

indicates that his neck was broken in "several places".  

The hyoid can probably be explained away although that is said to be fairly rare in hanging suicides. Multiple others are more problematic, although I'm not a forensic pathologist.

For Qers that would be the ultimate proof that The Clintons killed him. But logic says that if they did, they had to do it with the assistance of Trump's AG Barr and his chain of command who placed him in a vulnerable position. That's typically how assassinations work- you need to have the cooperation of the protectors.

That's a bit of a stretch but I just thought I'd get ahead of you guys on that matter.

Epstein is said to have skated on his involvement in a major Ponzi scheme. That case was in '93-'94, so there you go. Then the Bush Administration reached down to protect him in '07-'08.

I'm not certain that Americans aren't too numb and the mainstream punditry- left and right leaning- has already jumped in to undercut "conspiracy theories." But this does- really should- have the potential for a Belgium level degree of public outrage.

Even assuming Dennison's relative innocence, his very long and generally unexamined association with Epstein is very highly problematic to a simple public resolution of the matter.

 

 

11 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Epstein autopsy

Good bet most of the people in charge were there during the Obama administration. The administration that spied on the Trump campaign.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Epstein autopsy

Yeah, well, you settled that.

Nuthin' to see here. Move along.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Epstein autopsy


@r3020 wrote:

Good bet most of the people in charge were there during the Obama administration. The administration that spied on the Trump campaign.


nothing will come of it, Epstein's case ,  just like nothing will of the sedition at the fbi attempting to interfere in the election of trump, just like hillary skated on what would have put anyone else in jail.   No reasonable prosecutor will deal with any of this.  The justice system really is for just us.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Epstein autopsy

So Don n' Bill are so cowed by that all powerful Deep State that they can't possibly make a move other than hinting to the Qers that The Clintons did it?

To my simple mind it would appear that they hold all 52 cards in the deck.

 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Epstein autopsy

Speaking of cards, my bet is that what we'll see is a game of 52 pickup.

Scatter the cards then use useful tools in RW and MS media to spin stories to that will further obfuscate matters.

 

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Epstein autopsy


@sdholloway56 wrote:

So Don n' Bill are so cowed by that all powerful Deep State that they can't possibly make a move other than hinting to the Qers that The Clintons did it?

To my simple mind it would appear that they hold all 52 cards in the deck.

 


Been laughing to myself at your qanon gag for some time.   you're obviously trolling, but to my knowledge you're the only one who has ever mentions qanon.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Epstein autopsy


@Samthehumble wrote:

@sdholloway56 wrote:

So Don n' Bill are so cowed by that all powerful Deep State that they can't possibly make a move other than hinting to the Qers that The Clintons did it?

To my simple mind it would appear that they hold all 52 cards in the deck.

 


Been laughing to myself at your qanon gag for some time.   you're obviously trolling, but to my knowledge you're the only one who has ever mentions qanon.


I’ve been pretty busy, out of loop for new crazy leftist lingo. What is a q-anon?  Never heard of it before. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Epstein autopsy

Actually only a single degree of separation from many of the more "mainstream" people here who are still obsessed with Hillary.

And to my relief, the major point of Trump's vulnerability. There's nobody else in sight who can serve nearly as well as the foil in his WWE game.

 

 

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Epstein autopsy


@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@Samthehumble wrote:

@sdholloway56 wrote:

So Don n' Bill are so cowed by that all powerful Deep State that they can't possibly make a move other than hinting to the Qers that The Clintons did it?

To my simple mind it would appear that they hold all 52 cards in the deck.

 


Been laughing to myself at your qanon gag for some time.   you're obviously trolling, but to my knowledge you're the only one who has ever mentions qanon.


I’ve been pretty busy, out of loop for new crazy leftist lingo. What is a q-anon?  Never heard of it before. 


Its supposed to be some group or individual with behind the scenes insight into everything.   Works kinda like astrology, say something really vague, then back fit the facts after something happens.  I never really paid much attention to it.