cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Even If The Laptop Was Real

Why should those voting against Trump care? You guys voted for Trump, knowing all the negatives against him.  You thought it was funny.  I find it funny, that you think America cares what you’re accusing Hunter Biden of.  So what if it is real.  It can’t be worse, than what we have in office now.  This vote is a vote against Trump.  Trump will lose.   And you guys can put out all the crap you want.   America doesn’t care.   Sorry - but that’s the state of elections in America - and it is the seed you Republicans sowed 4 years ago.   The vote 4 years ago was essentially, a vote against Hillary.  This is the same - a vote against Trump.   Trump will lose....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering... or voter suppression.

Jen

16 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Even If The Laptop Was Real

Selling American policy to China, yeah who would care?

Veteran Advisor

Can’t be worse than the Trump deal with China now can it?   Trade wars are easy to win - and easier to lose when you have an idiot like Trump in office.  

Nothing can be worse than we have now.   At least Biden knows how to run a country, and won’t try to run it into the ground, like Trump does with everything he touches.

ETTD - proven over and over again

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Senior Contributor

Karen: nothing can get worse.

China joe: hold my beer.

Veteran Advisor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Karen: nothing can get worse.

China joe: hold my beer.

Exactly - like I said - nothing can be worse, than the BS deal Trump made with China.  Trump is for Trump.   That’s all he has really ever cared about.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Senior Contributor

stay tuned Karen.

Veteran Advisor

My vote against Trump was cast weeks ago.   Millions more will be casting their votes against Trump in the next two weeks in the largest voter turnout ever.  Trump will lose.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering... or voter suppression.

Jen

Senior Advisor

The lap top IS real. Now we have proof you support the chinese communist over America and the American worker. Joe Stinky Fingers Biden is bought and PAID for by communist china. That is where HIS loyalties lay. That is where is wealth and lifestyle come from. tick tock.

Veteran Advisor

Sure - the lap top might be real - the stuff on it?   Mostly made up crap with the help of Rudy’s Russian operatives, over the last few years, and interspersed with enough real stolen emails to make it look “good”.   Sorry - been down this road before.   I know where it ends.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Senior Advisor

Not what Hunter and Joe Stinky Fingers Biden say.