cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Even the most godly rich Christians

@Kraftedbydemocrats wrote:

Every church I have been to has a program like 3020's has. In the town my church is in has a soup kitchen that feeds the homeless or anyone who needs a meal. I have volunteered many times to help cook the meal. Every day this soup kitchen is feeding people. That is what Christians do.

Amen brother!!

Hey how many atheists run soup kitchens??? I bet we could count them on our fingers. It's not about that though. They want to demagogue all people of faith in order to make their lifestyles seem OK to them. It's really just them rebelling against their own conscience. I think they know deep down they are wrong, but they don't want to admit it. I don't judge them, I pray for them and me. We are all unworthy of God. Thank goodness for his grace.

And kraft if you're out there here is the definition for you.......

Conscience Is an aptitude, faculty, intuition, or judgment of the intellect that distinguishes right from wrong. Moral evaluations of this type may reference values or norms (principles and rules). In psychological terms conscience is often described as leading to feelings of remorse when a human does things that go against his/her moral values, and to feelings of rectitude or integrity when actions conform to such norms.[1] The extent to which conscience informs moral judgment before an action and whether such moral judgments are, or should be, based wholly in reason has occasioned debate through much of the history of Western philosophy.[2]

Senior Contributor

Kraft has no clue. He probably thinks the tax he pays is charity.

Senior Advisor

Re: That's sad.

Well actually, both groups are absolutists. They are absolutely certain that they and only they are the favorites of God and only they have exclusive knowledge of the truth. 

Only you folks have the divine inspiration to the truth and nobody else knows anything even if they have benefit of logic. Y'all use faith as a trump card against logic.  "we have faith so your reason and logic has to be wrong. The reason we disagree is because we are lacking faith. We have the burden of proof and we are expected to accept your belief and influence bases on your  absolute certainty.

BTW the Taliban would fire their judges or execute them if their judges ruled in favor of gay marriages. You are more alike than not.

How much change would it take to make the american taliban a very real possibility. The only thing stopping you is a vigorous opposition and the courts.

Senior Contributor

@Kraftedbydemocrats wrote:

Kraft has no clue. He probably thinks the tax he pays is charity.

Bingo! He actually thinks Social security is a form of charity from the government. I often hear people say "well I bet your grateful for your SS aren't you?" If someone asked me that I would say... Yea I'm grateful I will get back some of what those Bas&^%$ took from me all these years just to lump into the general funds so they could spend ungodly amounts of money on pet liberal projects that seem to make the poor poorer.

Senior Contributor

Mr Kraft, comparing Christians to the taliban is too ridiculous to even comment on. Are you feeling OK?

Senior Contributor

@kraft-t wrote:

Well actually, both groups are absolutists. They are absolutely certain that they and only they are the favorites of God and only they have exclusive knowledge of the truth. 

Only you folks have the divine inspiration to the truth and nobody else knows anything even if they have benefit of logic. Y'all use faith as a trump card against logic.  "we have faith so your reason and logic has to be wrong. The reason we disagree is because we are lacking faith. We have the burden of proof and we are expected to accept your belief and influence bases on your  absolute certainty.

BTW the Taliban would fire their judges or execute them if their judges ruled in favor of gay marriages. You are more alike than not.

How much change would it take to make the American taliban a very real possibility. The only thing stopping you is a vigorous opposition and the courts.

Where to begin with that? Man..... I should take a moment I guess before I explode...........You're absolutely dumb. You haven't enough intellect for this debate do you? I know I am stooping to your level now, but I don't think you could understand a more detailed argument. It's like debating with a kid right out of college. Full of crap ideas that are soon to be dispelled by what we call reality. I was that kid once. Full of hate for everything I knew was wrong...... But in the end I was the one who was wrong. It's funny how life can kick you right back in the arse.

Senior Contributor

Mr Kraft, the restor sanity rally last weekend welcomed Cat Stevens as a speeker. This guy is now a muslim and called for the murder of Salom Rushdie [SP?] for writing Satanic Versus. May be you are more like the taliban than you care to admit.

Senior Advisor

You're confused SS benefits are a return on an investment in ourselves and our fellow countrymen. The excess contributions has been invested in US government securities. Those dollars were borrowed fromSS and spent on tax cuts for your rich friends an foreign involvements And the most dollars on defense and military toys than the top ten competing countries on the planet.

China. Russia France Great Britain Germany Canada, Italy, Japan, Australia combined do not spend as much on their departments of defense/offense as the Americans do. That   our SS surplus is going. That doesn't mean SS is broke. It means the department of defense is broke.

Veteran Advisor

The American Taliban: Along with absolute intolerance of other religions,  or what they consider half or even non-believers.

Senior Contributor