cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Don, I think that it's appropriate to say......

Do you have an example of the messiah campaigning in the political arena?

Now you can compare the Christ to the taliban but those are your words not mine. Do not attribute them to me.

However I did state that some of his so called followers have self appointed themselves as his spokesman in the halls of congress> I'll bet he would fire you if he could. Christ was always one to encourage voluntary acceptence of his word. His followers ( not all) would like to make it manditory.

Senior Advisor

Re: Going thru the list of liberal talking points tonight?

Yeah it is ludicrous isn't it? Republican christians that is.  

Veteran Contributor

Re: Don, I think that it's appropriate to say......

@kraft-t wrote:

Do you have an example of the messiah campaigning in the political arena?

The Lord made the blind to see.  That's in the King James Version. 

The American Standard edition is The Lord showed the liberal the evil in his ways and converted him to be a Conservative.

Now Don go forth and sin no more!

Senior Contributor

Veteran Advisor

Re: MItch McConnell said it best today.

He also showed his true feelings about trying to get things done for this country and it's people by saying that the SOLE priority of the GOP is to ensure that Obama is a one term president.  This after the meeting with GOP leaders and the president.  Being the personality that I have, I know what I would do.  For the next 6 months at least, there wouldn't be a repub bill even get close to even reaching the president's desk no matter what it.  I would show them the real meaning of "Just say NO" like the repubs have done the past 2 years!

Senior Contributor

Veteran Advisor

Re: Going thru the list of liberal talking points tonight?

Yes, that is a good one, ba.  An oxymoron is I ever saw one.  "Republican Christians" hahahahahaha that's great!!

Veteran Advisor

Re: MItch McConnell said it best today.

See, that is where we are different.  YOU KNOW that you are right and there is not a snowball's chance in hell that you are wrong.  It is the other guy (me) who is totally, completely wrong.  However, I feel that I am right in that it (health bill for instance) is good for the majority of the people living here.  I do have a few problems with it so I am not dead set, carved in stone sure that there could not be some improvement and even that there is a possibility that you could be right.  But not you.  Your religion is the ONLY religion, your politicians only STAND for good and righteous things, they have NEVER done anything wrong, their tax cuts have paid for the recent wars and have created tons of new jobs, etc, etc.

Senior Contributor

did he really say that

Senior Contributor

Re: did he really say that

Thanks, wg. That cleared up a lot of the questions about homosexuality. The bible was non-committal, it was left up to the reader to draw his own conclusions, which of course certain people will interpret it to suit themselves. I for one don't personally give a **bleep**. That's is not the life style I chose, but I, or NONE of you are GOD, and you do NOT have the RIGHT to persecute the people who do not see it as you do.