cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: did he really say that

I do not think that Christ will condemn me for not condeming those that choose a different sexual lifestyle. I think I will be personally judged on my actions and I will not be rewarded if I condemn homosexuals. In fact I think I would be punished for doing so.

I wonder about all the godly men that kept slaves or abused women in years past that found themselves facing judgement when all the time they thought they were righteous in the way they treated people. So many thought that scripture supported their behavior.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Don, I think that it's appropriate to say......

Now you know he didn't say that nor imply that.  He was talking about "sin" and in certain beliefs, one who divorces and then remarries is committing adultry.  Not sure but I don't think that there is such a sin as a "little white sin."

Senior Advisor

I'll answer that question. It makes no difference on your sexual preference as far as I am concerned. However, I would be a bit skeptical of someone that breaks contracts. 

Veteran Advisor

I was trying to get 3020 to explain his position on that, of course without all the right winger-isms and babble about freedom. I wanted him to defend his consistently bigoted stance on the difference and how mutually exclusive his position is. As is usually the case with him, it was over his head.

Senior Contributor

@tomtoolbag wrote:

I was trying to get 3020 to explain his position on that, of course without all the right winger-isms and babble about freedom. I wanted him to defend his consistently bigoted stance on the difference and how mutually exclusive his position is. As is usually the case with him, it was over his head.

You wanted me to explain my postion on what?