cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: You having a 'senior moment' Bart?

it would appear that YOU are having the senior moment.I don't think Obama is "behind" in that he thought it up but it is his administration and everything that goes on while he is president belongs to him according to most repubs at least.  I'm sure that many things that are decided on don't come out of the Oval Room but he still gets the blame for it.  People have complained that the president (bush) didn't do enough to stop the hijackers.  Now when tougher measures are put in place to try to stop hijackers (know what a ceramic gun is?) then everyone is up in arms about it.  Go take your senior moment some place else.  OK?

Veteran Advisor

Re: Ever notice how the jerks on here are against Obama no matter what he does

It appears that over 80% of the American public are in favor of the scanners.  From the pictures I have seen, there isn't much detail to flesh -- only metallic items show much detail.  Safety or inconvenience--your choice.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Ever notice how the jerks on here are against Obama no matter what he does

I wonder what % of Americans actually fly over the course of a year? It's actually something that should be seen as a real priviledge, rather than some universal right to entitlement.

Most of the op-eds and commentaries I've seen deriding this security measure have come from obvious elites who think that getting on a plane, recieving excellent service form nominally paid airline staff and getting to somewhere it would have taken days or weeks to get to in their parents and grandparents day in justa matter of hours is an ordinary experience, like burshing their teeth or selecting from a resturaunt menu.

The same b#####s, of course, who will go completely ape crap when there is the next terroist incident over the incompetence of the government and it's security agencies and personel.