cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greenhouse man
Senior Contributor

Every movement has nuts, but this one is yours......

I have not commented on the Nut job that went postal on those people. But it seems the left is trying to spin this to my side. Just like the last 3 of these nut causes..... Its a letfty that did it.... Which means nothing to me because he is NUTS! And unlike you Libs I won't hold you up for his sins. You guys are pathetic!

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/01/state-run-media-interviews-friend-of-shooter-completel...

11 Replies
Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Every movement has nuts, but this one is yours......

Keep trying, guys. But what your putting up is BS. Too bad, too, I know how you'd love to have it otherwise. Do what the right has been good at, thowing SH*t on the wall. Some will stick.

greenhouse man
Senior Contributor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Keep trying, guys. But what your putting up is BS. Too bad, too, I know how you'd love to have it otherwise. Do what the right has been good at, thowing SH*t on the wall. Some will stick.

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Change your Motto. All you have to do is look in the mirror and you can find your fool.

Where are you going with this? Your going to get maybe two more days of blaming us and then.... Well your gonna eat some humble pie my friend. Your an angry man. Your posts are always expecting the worst of others and getting worked up over stupid stuff. Why do you hate your life so? I feel for you man, I have been there too. Whatever it is you have to move on and let it pass. It will be ok in the end. I know these rants really have nothing to do with all us. I hope you work it out or forgive whoever has wronged you.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: ease up or not so great will run

be easy on not so great or he will try and spell curse words to make his kids proud and then will cut run and hide ---but then he is an obamoite --what else would he be good at

greenhouse man
Senior Contributor

Re: ease up or not so great will run

You forget that I am really you Oilie according to this Greatone nut. So stop talking to yourself!! LOL!

sharksoup
Senior Contributor

Every movement has nuts, but this one is yours

I have to disagree with that statement.  The nut is OURS; not yours or mine.  We created him. 

By political discussion having degenerated into little more than shouting matches, it would seem logical to the unbalanced to feel that the next step would be to resort to physical attack, thinking it must OK if the sides hate each other so much to start taking them out. 

I won't be surprised when a physical altercation occurs in the House or Senate such as we sometimes see happening in foreign legislatures. 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

NO, No, No....

@greenhouse man wrote:

You forget that I am really you Oilie according to this Greatone nut. So stop talking to yourself!! LOL!

No, No, No..... According to tommydroolbag, Ollie is ME!!!

Everyone keep an eye out for GTO.... with the new Congress being right, he will most likely do something very Wrong!!!

Hey GOaT... print this off and stick it in your back window.....

greenhouse man
Senior Contributor

This guy is crazy

He is not either sides, but that not what they are reporting on PMSNBC

Canuck_2
Veteran Advisor

@greenhouse man wrote:

I have not commented on the Nut job that went postal on those people. But it seems the left is trying to spin this to my side. Just like the last 3 of these nut causes..... Its a letfty that did it.... Which means nothing to me because he is NUTS! And unlike you Libs I won't hold you up for his sins. You guys are pathetic!

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/01/state-run-media-interviews-friend-of-shooter-completel...

greenhouse you should check this before you say too much.

http://i.imgur.com/47MWM.jpg%22

Quit laying blame and look for the reason.