cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Everything great in Europe

Didn't have much internet nor much inclination anyway until today in Amsterdam. I see y'all are still as asinine as ever. One thing I have learned so far in 3 countries, is that NO ONE can believe that we could even consider electing trump AND that is about the nicest thing they have said!! No one likes him. He will set America back a 100 years if elected!!
12 Replies
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Everything great in Europe

Hope you are having a great time.

Enjoy and I hope you get good weather too.

One of our daughters is heading over to Germany and Austria in 10 days for a little sight seeing.

BTW I think you could include Canada with those European countries.

Hard to think people could even consider someone like that.

Do you suppose it is the entertainer part of him that catches people's attention?

Your country has a history of electing actors.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Didn't have much internet nor much inclination anyway until today in Amsterdam. I see y'all are still as asinine as ever. One thing I have learned so far in 3 countries, is that NO ONE can believe that we could even consider electing trump AND that is about the nicest thing they have said!! No one likes him. He will set America back a 100 years if elected!!)

Not 1 person in Amsterdam likes Trump nor can believe the USA would consider electing Trump? 

Really - Set us back 100 years?  (BTW - The liberal talking point is - set us back 50 years)

I wonder what they say about your girl Hillary - is she known as the great truth teller in the Netherlands?

Have you found out how much money Hillary "raised" in Amsterdam for her "foundation" while she was Secretary of State"?

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Schnu,

Don't look now, but things just started getting exciting and memorable over in Germany last night. It is beginning.

The great clash between western civilization and all of the inexplicable "workplace violence" that has neither a political ideology nor any discernible motivation is starting. Strap yourself in and hold on tight folks. What happens next may not be especially pleasant, but take comfort in knowing that it will all happen in Europe first.

Oh, and do enjoy Octoberfest if you get a chance.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Good to know that even on vacation, us truth tellers occupy real estate in your head  🙂     Not everyone in Europe wants to be a slave, you just happen to be hanging out with those that do or believe they are haughty enough that they will be immune.   Just look at those that supported the Brexit, look at the going support for Marine Le Pen. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/18/nation-state-marine-le-pen-global-mood-france-brexit-t...

r3020
Senior Advisor

They're just agreeing with you because they want your money.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You wish ba. However, in your heart you know I am right.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

BA do you realize that it doesn't take up much room to make a comment or two about you people??
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I suppose that depends on how many total comments fit in your head.   😉

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What is getting started? I think you are babbling nonsense. 3 suspected terrorists were arrested a week ago but can't find anything more serious than that.