cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Evidence of Biden Treason

We have all heard the video of Biden claiming to have gotten the the Ukraine prosecutor fired in exchange for U. S. (taxpayer funded) aid being delivered to Ukraine. Until now, it was only Biden claim being recorded. 

Well folks, a Ukraine official has released the actual recording of the phone call that provides the hard evidence of Biden committing treason. 

https://youtu.be/7lA3oOo1oZc

https://youtu.be/suSyqAmiPi8

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/ukrainian-lawmaker-releases-leaked-phone-calls-of-b...

October Surprise. 

17 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Evidence of Biden Treason

Pay walled Craig, and I wouldnt give that scum a dime.

Edit, sorry misswd the utube link

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Pay walled Craig, and I wouldnt give that scum a dime.

Edit, sorry misswd the utube link

I got ahead of myself in posting. The Washington Compost is posted to show the coverup they provided for Biden. This demonstrates the depth of treason involved. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh sure Craig - I’m going to believe a you tube video.  At least you could’ve posted some proof from Rush or maybe from Breitbart.

Ohhhhhh - I’m going to go right out and change my vote tomorrow!!!!  (hint - no I’m not....)

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Treason? I should think not.

Joe Biden was only following in the memorable traditions of George Washington Plunkett of Tammany Hall infamy. Joe and his boy, Hunter were only “seeing their opportunities and taking them.” You can’t fault a man for doing that, can you? He does have to feed his family, after all.

Othwerwise, if you are going to start condemning guys like Joe and Hunter for engaging in a little honest graft on the side, then you are going to have to talk about a whole lot of career politicians who, by pure happenstance, also happen to be self-made multi millionaires as well.

Need I add that the current list is going to be both bi-partisan and long?

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Oh sure Craig - I’m going to believe a you tube video.  At least you could’ve posted some proof from Rush or maybe from Breitbart.

Ohhhhhh - I’m going to go right out and change my vote tomorrow!!!!  (hint - no I’m not....)

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Oh sure I give a flying fig what a Bolshevik thinks. You and Nox already said that you “wouldn’t care if you saw Biden eating the brains of a young boy, I will still vote for him”. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

October surprise

A Russian intel asset releases edited tapes and then claims they say things they don't.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

October surprise

A Russian intel asset releases edited tapes and then claims they say things they don't.

Prove your opinion. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Most of what you post here is BS Craig.   Always has been.   You're as big a liar as the president you back.   

Feeling the election slipping Craig.....hove you been out knocking on doors, and getting them slammed in your face?   Yeah.....that's the reality of being a Republican now.  

America knows...America sees.

Republicans can't win an election, without lying or fear mongering.....or voter suppression.

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Actually, quite the opposite. You are the agent of BS. Also,  we have contacted every Republican by door knocking. Rock solid support. Many don’t have yard signs because of the Bolshevik mobs. Most every house without a sign is a Trump vote. Also remember, yard signs don’t vote. We are door knocking on the independent list now. About 70% are rejecting Biden. Minority voters, too.