cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Evidence of Dominion machine fraud in Georgia

Evidence of the Dominion voting machines giving a false total for a chosen candidate. 

https://youtu.be/v-wBJsqMVuI

10 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Evidence of Dominion machine fraud in Georgia

A vote for for Trump was .87 and a vote for Jobiden was 1.13 and Jobiden still only narrowly "won".   And they wonder why we`re pissed.  count count recount recount recount that bullsh-t and "Biden still won! move on folks"  then "0-90 courts throw out Demmison`s cases!!" .  But I suppose if your team got the trophy.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

A vote for for Trump was .87 and a vote for Jobiden was 1.13 and Jobiden still only narrowly "won".   And they wonder why we`re pissed.  count count recount recount recount that bullsh-t and "Biden still won! move on folks"  then "0-90 courts throw out Demmison`s cases!!" .  But I suppose if your team got the trophy.

They ran the same programs for the house in 2018..... there was a massive red wave as I said.  And there was massive fraud as I said.  It was obvious to anyone that looked at the House vs Senate vs Local races and how so many ballots were cast for the house only with a dem candidate... but the same precincts were electing Republicans for the majority of other offices.  

I didn't mind waiting to be proven correct...  

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

The bevin bershear race was total fraud also.  State wide in KY republicans absolutely blew out all democrats except the governor's race.

Bevin was being punished for trying to primary mcconnel.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

need to correct something

I keep seeing this reported were the ware county vote flip was 26%.  This is incorrect, as I understand it it was 0.26%. 

Just 3 votes in a small county like ware, spread over the state enough to change the election.

Edit: it was 37 flipped votes.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: need to correct something

Ben hand recounted a couple times?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: need to correct something

Don't confuse them with facts sd.

That would take away the 'excuse' for their dear leader losing the election in a landslide for Biden

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

not everything is as it seems canuck

Read carefully:

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: not everything is as it seems canuck

Always anecdata.

Take it to court.

bruce MN
Advisor

Ross reprint

Doubt That anybody tried to open this at the original site.

Startribune with  it’s conservative editorial staff picked it up:

https://www.startribune.com/how-can-so-many-americans-believe-the-election-was-stolen/573324161/