cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Exceeding greatest expectations

I’d expected the announcement of a running mate would bring out the hounds. Regardless of whom it would be.

In wildest dreams couldn’t have envisioned heads exploding here and everywhere as they are. As Dennison said right off, “insulted”. A slap in the face to decent people everywhere.

And the crescendo is inevitable. 18 hrs has produced an entire campaign worth. Nearly peed  myself reading Ben Shapiro last night..

Going to become just so much “white noise”. Bank on it. The debate, if Dennison doesn’t dump The QTip that is, is going to be something surreal.

Trying to think of who the replacement might be if he does. Can’t come up with anybody other than Ivanka. What is the  insider chamber saying revthat?

5 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Exceeding greatest expectations

......and with so many positive achievements they could be promoting....?

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

I’d expected the announcement of a running mate would bring out the hounds. Regardless of whom it would be.

In wildest dreams couldn’t have envisioned heads exploding here and everywhere as they are. As Dennison said right off, “insulted”. A slap in the face to decent people everywhere.

And the crescendo is inevitable. 18 hrs has produced an entire campaign worth. Nearly peed  myself reading Ben Shapiro last night..

Going to become just so much “white noise”. Bank on it. The debate, if Dennison doesn’t dump The QTip that is, is going to be something surreal.

Trying to think of who the replacement might be if he does. Can’t come up with anybody other than Ivanka. What is the  insider chamber saying revthat?

Saving this for November 4th, if the farce makes it that far. 

Is this the first time Democrats will knowingly run a candidate that is under an active criminal investigation in the general....  oops, no because Hillary had that "matter" old Coup master Comey was reviewing.

Maybe it's the first time they've ran candidates under active criminal investigation in the general back to back?   Now that's something to be proud of...😂😂😂

Is Quid Pro Joe going to be lucky enough to have a Ukrainian Comey run an investigation where they don't even put him under oath? 

Or did "Son of a B!tch, they fired him" Joe from a senate past and old Little St James Clinton do him in?

As the world turns....

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

bruce MN
Advisor

Are there extradition papers in process?

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Are there extradition papers in process?

😂😂😂

That's the best reply you could muster?

Your candidate is under active criminal investigation where he's on tape admitting to the crime, and your response is not to deny any of that, because you can't.  But to ask if there are extradition papers in process... 😂😂😂

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I’d expected the announcement of a running mate would bring out the hounds. Regardless of whom it would be.)

Mmm, still defensiveness from the winger's - you can't think of anything positive? or an accomplishment by your new favorite girl?

How about that harris didn't have the most liberal / progressive voting record, she was only the 2nd nuttiest behind warren?  Just trying to help you out.