cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Except for the Holy Bible

It’s Better to be Without a Book Than to Believe a Book Entirely ( Proverb) 

Oh yeah yeah yeah "You can beat your slaves and you shouldn`t wear cotton/polyester clothes"... say people who don`t understand the Bible. 

74 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Except for the Holy Bible

Churches where stiff necked trashy folk go to get egocentric religion manufactured for themselves?

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Can you post the scripture where people outside of your community deserve to starve to death?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Here`s one, Hendrickson.

Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and *****.’”

And Saul gathered the people together and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen and ten thousand men of Judah.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

😂😂😂

Clowns playing clown games...

You're trying too hard BS....  "Karen" was better at being controversial to distract until she jumped the shark. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So, what am "I" trying to "distract" from, exactly?   I`m sharing what is a pretty good quote on not believing hook, line & sinker what particular person says.   That shouldn`t be controversial outside of my exclusion of the Bible.  

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

One further order we must give you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ: don’t associate with the brother whose life is undisciplined, and who despises the teaching we gave him. You know well that we ourselves are your examples here, and that our lives among you were never undisciplined. We did not eat anyone’s food without paying for it. In fact we toiled and labored night and day to avoid being the slightest expense to any of you. This was not because we had no right to ask our necessities of you, but because we wanted to set you an example. When we were actually with you we gave you this principle to work on: “If a man will not work, he shall not eat.” Now we hear that you have some among you living quite undisciplined lives, never doing a stroke of work, and busy only in other people’s affairs. Our order to such men, indeed our appeal by the Lord Jesus Christ, is to settle down to work and eat the food they have earned themselves.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

(So, what am "I" trying to "distract" from, exactly? I`m sharing what is a pretty good quote on not believing hook, line & sinker what particular person says. That shouldn`t be controversial outside of my exclusion of the Bible.)

😂😂😂

Oh, I know what you posted BS, and I know if I  got my áss handed to me as bad you did in the thread about the father of the EU being a Nazi and it keeps finding it's way to the top,  I'd go with distraction as well.   😉

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

[Oh, I know what you posted BS (BA?)]

Umm, we all know what he posted, that wasn't the ?  Seems you just posted something dopey for the sake of being a dope. You should have just left it alone instead of going all nqxgh with your opinion, belief and just know about someone's ***** being handed to em in some past post.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You know what is funny BA, the book 1984 is coming to life right in front of our eyes. And it wasn't even supposed to be believed.