cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Except for the Holy Bible

I don`t know if Taiwan was mentioned at Davos.  This is just my opinion of Davos, it`s the public relations arm of the Bilderberg Group.  Davos invites media and there`s interviews, it`s the magician`s way of "proving to the world that we aren`t some secret society, we`re transparent ... nothin` to hide" .  It`s also a "focus group" to float trial balloons, to see what the public will let slide.  When Klaus said "You`ll own nothing and be happy" many of us who read 1984 and Animal Farm said "There it is, the hand writing on the wall for ALL to see!!!"   ...BUT, the Nox`n Rick gang didn`t have the slightest increase in heart rate or blood pressure ... "yeah, whatever".  

The Club of Rome, the Trilateral Commission, the Council of Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove none of them invite interviews and cameras to any of their meetings.  Klaus Schwab didn`t make a mistake, he wasn`t chastised for what he said, it was putting a thermometer in the frog`s water pot to see if the water was close to a boil.

I`m not just half serious about the war in Ukraine is about killing white people and if a saboteur should as Putin can get white people to kill white people....that`s a two for one deal for globalism!  They have to get rid of white people to make globalism to work, because the white race is the only one that will not accept slavery.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

(WEF has its own police force now somehow..... and Soros was popping off hard today about Putin must be replaced and China must be dealt with and defeated militarily.....hmmmmm seems a war with the 2 at the same time would cause what maybe a mass casualty event of biblical proportions.

How do we let Soros and gang dictate our future and why is he so invested in commie leftist politicians around the Globe  

Do we have a plan in place for the civilian population if we have a land invasion or a Nuke strike on our soil or are we just gonna push the woke agenda till the very end..I mean the elites around the globe want a big war real bad)

You can see how badly they want the world on fire can't you?  

If someone had said in 2016, Hillary was going to have us going toe to toe with Russia by end of her second term, it would have been dismissed.  But that was the plan. 

When the globalists have outsourced the world, made fiat a source of money that can be printed/manipulated at will, made debt the leading trading instrument,  use world banks to provide the carrots, and US/NATO militaries to be the stick.... They can create wars at their whim.  

Example:

https://twitter.com/DagnyTaggart369/status/1529180729405480964?t=I9xoMUgtWE_8HxW48C0oyw&s=19

The world is a mess.  And the threat of WW3 coming here is real.   But remember, war is deception.   The fascists are good at deception.  Global fascists have controlled much of the media, they controlled information.  Much is not truly how it appears. Our military can be good at deception as well.....   The threat to US sovereignty was severe and extraordinary from the globalists.  So extraordinary measures have been taken.  Some things will be made known, some will never be confirmed.  

Some have been paying attention.  Others will get the readers digest version that might cause whiplash.....  Putin is not our enemy.  Competitor- yes.   But that's a big difference.   

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

(I don`t know if Taiwan was mentioned at Davos.  This is just my opinion of Davos, it`s the public relations arm of the Bilderberg Group.  Davos invites media and there`s interviews, it`s the magician`s way of "proving to the world that we aren`t some secret society, we`re transparent ... nothin` to hide" .  It`s also a "focus group" to float trial balloons, to see what the public will let slide.  When Klaus said "You`ll own nothing and be happy" many of us who read 1984 and Animal Farm said "There it is, the hand writing on the wall for ALL to see!!!"   ...BUT, the Nox`n Rick gang didn`t have the slightest increase in heart rate or blood pressure ... "yeah, whatever".  

The Club of Rome, the Trilateral Commission, the Council of Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove none of them invite interviews and cameras to any of their meetings.  Klaus Schwab didn`t make a mistake, he wasn`t chastised for what he said, it was putting a thermometer in the frog`s water pot to see if the water was close to a boil.

I`m not just half serious about the war in Ukraine is about killing white people and if a saboteur should as Putin can get white people to kill white people....that`s a two for one deal for globalism!  They have to get rid of white people to make globalism to work, because the white race is the only one that will not accept slavery.)

😂😂😂

Yeah dūmbáss, there never was an Irish slave trade....😂😂😂

BS as noted above tried to mix a little "globalist conspiracy" in his BS.  But then like Satan who tells 99% truth, twists the ending.  

We need to regime change Russia! 😂😂😂

He doesn't mind waking up naked with a sore backside next to Busch, Graham, or old McCain before he died of that "brain tumor" with no neurological symptoms...😂😂😂

Of course when the covers get pulled down and it's the same big bed as Soros, Schwab, Obama, Schiff, Pelosi, and Schumer.... he'll stammer around and preach to anyone that would listen he didn't give consent.   But it is, and he knows it.  He's just a kNazi with an R mask.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

https://www.reuters.com/world/davos-soros-says-ukraine-may-be-start-world-war-three-2022-05-24/

😂😂😂

Soros:   Fascist Globalism is good. We need to regime change Russia!

BS:  Globalists are bad, let's join them in regime changing Russia!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The Irish are half Norse and half British, you could try to enslave them, for awhile, but they didn`t stay slaves. 

....okay let`s see Ray Ebbs have anything else worthy of a reply... 

Um, Russia attacks a sovereign peaceful Ukraine who foolishly gave up their nukes, I definitely wouldn`t have a problem sending a few salvos in the direction of Russia.  Had they stayed on their side of the border, I wouldn`t have a problem with Russia.