cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Exclusive Breaking Newa

My brother, through his internet monitoring skills, has found out that Donald Trump has chartered a private plane from Anchorage, Alaska to Des Moines, Iowa and Sarah Palin was on it. 

It appears that she will endorse Trump tomorrow as he stumps across the state. 

See if I am right, tomorrow. 

30 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Exclusive Breaking Newa

Except for you right-wing droolers, who the hell cares?? My god, she is nothing but another mouthpiece of ignorance!! LOL!! OH, MY GOD THIS IS TOO DAMN FUNNY!!

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Thanks for the tip Craig, this could be big.  The establishment has awoken a sleeping giant.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

BA! That was sweet! All full of drama, and everything!! LOL!! I can hardly wait to hear this!!

Highlighted
Advisor

Donald may have saved my life today. Got on the treadmill just as he was beginning a stump speech in NH and I became so mesmerized that I just kept slogging away until he was done. Looked at the clock and I'd gone way over my usual stint. Didn't even elevate my heart rate! One thing he said is that he had a huge, exciting endorsement coming in the next day or so. The Barracuda must be coming on to prop him up with the Hawkeye state's venerable thumper faction that has been leaking off to Cruz. Who knows? Maybe a jump start to another VP shot for the former Half Term Governor?
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Huge news

Sarah Palin is one of those lightning rod polarizing people that didn't get much of a fair shake, to say the least, the first time around in national politics.

She was routinely criticized for warning about the ascendancy of Russia, for telling the truth about the obamacare/medicare "death panels" that have once again come into play as a way for a spendthrift public to avoid senior care costs, and for having the fortitude to assess Barry Soetoro and find the neophyte wanting.

Seven years later, she appears right on all three counts. So who actually were the clowns? Boris, Shifty, Nuts, Ghetto, Napster, Swipestash, Humpee..etal.....you guys should get government issued clown suits.

Will be fun to watch the left go completely bonkers in the coming months.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Huge news

I can't wait---Dumbo and Bimbo!  BTW, where are those death panels and how do they work?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

My brother, through his internet monitoring skills, has found out that Donald Trump has chartered a private plane from Anchorage, Alaska to Des Moines, Iowa and Sarah Palin was on it. 

It appears that she will endorse Trump tomorrow as he stumps across the state. 

See if I am right, tomorrow. 

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Smiley Very Happy

Impressive indeed !!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

should be fun !

I can see it now.......... Wasilla Kardashian goes to Washington...... drunken brawls on the WH lawn, they can appoint Bristol to a new Cabinet spot.... Morality Czar.......... makin 'Murica great again !   You betcha !  Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Craig suffers from NPD.  He can't help being a braggart!