cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Explain this.

And what was it that Mueller said.........

something like....

'if we had found proof he was innocent we would have said he was innocent'

but in case you did not notice he also pointed out a number of cases of obstruction of justice which he is unable to lay charges because your dear leader is in a protected position and he noted his report was recording evidence in case it was needed in the future.

BTW from reports I have read and heard your man Barr was not very truthful in his summary of the report.

It will be interesting to hear from Mueller himself as he answers questions.

Senior Contributor

(Take heart boris, at least a majority of voters did not vote for him. It was the system that selected him. Maybe next time the system will work better)

Those 3 million votes and another run for President would get Hillary ankle dived by her former communications director palmieri.

Senior Advisor

There is nothing that keeps him from saying he found Trump guilty. But he did not.

Veteran Advisor

I have no proof, yet I have a strong suspicion that Topbuzz has algorithms which influence the selection of news stories based on 1)what they want you to see, 2)what you've seen in the past, and 3)what they don't want you to see.  I also suspect that a number of sources linked from Topbuzz also have something similar.  Plus, on the few links I've clicked on, my ad blocker goes crazy.  In the 30 minutes or so I've been on this site just now, my ad blocker shows 3 ads blocked.  When I click on a Topbuzz link, 100+ ad blocks is not uncommon just while reading the story, regardless of the destination of the link.  I don't know how many Adware and other garbage files make it thru as cookies, yet I do regularly run a disk cleanup utility to clear those out also.  Saves data usage if I can just avoid all the crap in the first place.

And, I'm neither a FOX nor CNN fan.

Senior Contributor

So your answer to the problem is to blame too buzz. Not the fact the stories are real and embarrass you.  Oh no.  Shoot the messenger.  With respect my friend, you really are a gold medalist In buffoonery.  

Veteran Advisor

My point is not that I blame Topbuzz for anything, I don't use Topbuzz because I don't trust them, and I therefore try to avoid them.  From the stories I've seen, I agree they are real stories (and am personally embarrassed by none of them), but that doesn't make them any more or less true or biased than other stories, depending on the linked source.  As I have said, I have a suspicion that Topbuzz has algorithms that attempt to direct you to stories you like to read, from sources you like to read, as well as attempting to direct you to stories/sources they want you read, and away from stories/sources they don't want you to read.  Facebook and Google have been accused of something similar.

Not shooting any messenger.  Your wealth of information and eternal wisdom are an inspiration to us all.

Senior Contributor

@WCMO wrote:

My point is not that I blame Topbuzz for anything, I don't use Topbuzz because I don't trust them, and I therefore try to avoid them. 

Thats a feeble excuse. You don’t trust them, as if you have the ability to assess their trustworthiness. The problem is they publish all the things you don’t like to hear about de fuhrer  

From the stories I've seen, I agree they are real stories (and am personally embarrassed by none of them), but that doesn't make them any more or less true or biased than other stories, depending on the linked source.  As I have said, I have a suspicion that Topbuzz has algorithms that attempt to direct you to stories you like to read, from sources you like to read, as well as attempting to direct you to stories/sources they want you read, and away from stories/sources they don't want you to read.  Facebook and Google have been accused of something similar.

Of course they have methods of gathering information like the rest.  So what.  You don’t mind searching for fox and their right wing music to your ears.

Not shooting any messenger.  Your wealth of information and eternal wisdom are an inspiration to us all.

Why don’t you get on with that debate instead of criticising top buzz for their work. 

Veteran Advisor

Sorry for your confusion.

Senior Contributor

Either you’re off your medication or you are simply just stupid.  You’ve been done like a Sunday roast boy.