cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Explaining $1.9 Trillion after the fact

Okay, they rammed it through in partisan fashion ..."but that`s alright 97% of Americans and even 75% of Republicans Loooooove it!!!".    So why does Biden and Heels-up feel they have to go on a whistle stop tour explaining it?   I thought they passed it and we looooove it?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-harris-plan-cross-country-tour-to-tout-covid-19-aid-11615723200

22 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Explaining $1.9 Trillion after the fact

Learned from Dennison that you have to continue to remind, hammer home if you will, your supporters of what you are doing. 

Or possibly learned even better from President Obama who did next to none of that.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Explaining $1.9 Trillion after the fact

Absolutely needed parts of the package like UEI extension ASAP. And there was one single, solitary shot for the year via reconcilation.

Just the facts ma'am. 

This is a no feelings zone, but sorry yours are hurt.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Explaining $1.9 Trillion after the fact

Recall that “He Who Shall Not Be Mentioned” boldly declared that elections bring capital, have consequences.

* Humming “ A Rainy Night in Georgia”

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Explaining $1.9 Trillion after the fact

(Learned from Dennison that you have to continue to remind, hammer home if you will, your supporters of what you are doing.) 

Henderson is afraid to, or not allowed to answer questions - so it's left for circle back saki to try and hammer home how great it is to bail out mismanaged & crooked liberal cities and unions.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Explaining $1.9 Trillion after the fact

It was passed. Republicans were in a position to stop it but Dennison let the horse out of the barn and assured that they wouldn’t be in a position to by scuttling their Senate majority.

So they passed one piece legislation that had 75% public approval. After years of popularly supported pieces coming out of the House and sitting on The Turtle’s desk.

The President and V.P. Planning a widespread nationwide tour presently.

Looking forward to 30 etal informing us as to the carbon footprint of their travels.qqq

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Explaining $1.9 Trillion after the fact

President Snow will quickly retreat to the Capital after getting repeatedly booed. I saw the movie.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Explaining $1.9 Trillion after the fact

Polling at least 10 pts. better than Dennison ever did.

But granted, trashy folk are a nasty lot.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Explaining $1.9 Trillion after the fact

(So they passed one piece legislation that had 75% public approval.)

What was the poll question?

--Do you agree with a covid relief package that will give you free money?

OR

--Do you agree with a $2 trillion monstrosity that is 10% covid related and the other 90% is liberal pet projects such as bailing out poorly and mismanaged cities and unions?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Explaining $1.9 Trillion after the fact

this bill probably does more to shake America to its foundations and put the future at risk than Pearl Harbor did.