cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Explaining the incomprehensible

Given the facts of hillary's email case, it was incomprehensible that no one suffered any consequences.  Absolutely blatant, no doubt about it, other people in in jail for less, and the top secret emails ended up on wieners laptop, how can that not be gross negligence.........

we have an answer.....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-13/anti-trump-texts-between-fired-fbi-agents-having-extramarit...

and now you have a reason to impeach trump, if the rule of law is not enforced and he is the top law enforcement officer it is dereliction of duty. (hat tip KD)

13 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: Explaining the incomprehensible

I wonder how the weather is in Bucharest this time of year. Oh yeah. I forgot step #2, which is deflect onto Clinton.
bruce MN
Advisor

I was wondering if there might not be 400 acres somewhere in Paraguay where he could take his mule and his fragility corruptible charged and clear the stumps, build a cabin and practice puified liberty?

Katzenjammer12
Senior Contributor

In Paraguay?  With the Aryan Brotherhood?  Careful, Bruce, you'll get too deep in the allusions for us.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Personal attacks of course means you cede the issue,   You get the government you deserve.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

When did Mueller Know?

of Strzok and Page's affair?  Where there security clearances pulled immediately?   If Mueller allowed them to continue working with clearance why?

https://news.clearancejobs.com/2013/01/15/adultery-and-security-clearances/

For most workers what you do in your personal life has little to no impact on your professional life. Short of committing a serious crime, personal infractions are outside the company’s concern. However, as Mathew B. Tully discusses in an article in FedSmith, this separation between personal and professional behavior does not apply when it comes to cleared workers. When security clearances are on the line, the personal lives of workers can have very real consequences.

So, in the case of adultery by a cleared worker, what are the consequences? According to Tully, they are severe. An adulterous worker may lose their security clearance when it comes up for review, particularly if they’ve gone to any effort to conceal their actions. The reason for revoking the clearance is stated in Guideline D of the Adjudication Guidelines for Determining Eligibility for Access to Classified Information, specifically that personal conduct can disqualify an individual when it "creates a vulnerability for exploitation, manipulation, or duress." Simply put, it is for cleared federal workers, as Tully puts it, "the kiss of death."

Why is the penalty so severe? The short answer is coercion. Individuals with security clearances gain that privilege at least partially through demonstrating a resistance to pressure. This means no alcoholism, no gambling debts, and no secrets that could be exploited by a foreign agent in order to obtain classified information. When a cleared worker does commit adultery, the punishment is not to penalize their moral behavior, but to nullify the threat posed by that individual’s susceptibility to coercion.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: When did Mueller Know?

This whole farce of a Russia Russia Russia investigation needs to stop, the media needs to grow up, and the country needs to get on with the business of being a country.

Mueller may be a good man....I have my doubts after looking at the fact pattern, but that is not what the issue is.

The investigation was started to show whether or not Russia influenced the 2016 election, and it quickly morphed into a partisan witch hunt. If Mueller is a credible public servant, he will shut the investigation down after it has become obvious there is nothing about Russia that merits further discussion.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

if you want a republic

bruce MN
Advisor

That was no attack.  More recognition and even some respect for your long and oft represented and stated belief in the Rand/Hayek/Vom Mises way.

if not that, have you been telling everyone else how to live?  Hopefully, it’s just that you want to be left alone.  

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: When did Mueller Know?

rsbs; some thoughts from my memory about this Russia thing that has so many of your worried.

First if there is nothing to find then why are so many worried about stopping it?

Why did so many in your residents group lie and forget so many things relating to it?

I also remember someone noting when the special investigation was started that 'they better hope everything is clean because when an investigator starts digging anything else he finds that is illegal in nature will be brought to justice.'

So your president started this "witch hunt" when he tried to shut down Comey's work by firing him so it all ends up right back in his lap.

Bringing up previous government people and investigations that happened earlier and are closed are obvious attempts to deflect the present investigation and thinking people then ask themselves 'Why are they trying to deflect?'

When all the effort is put toward trying to hide or tell lies about the investigation it leaves most people thinking there is likely a reason they do not want someone looking very hard at them.

BTW I understood virtually all of US security agencies think Russia tried to influence your election just as they did to several European countries.

Why do you not want them to get to the bottom of it and then find a way to stop any vote rigging in the future?

And yes if you are involved very close to your president you better hope there is no illegal activity in your past or present whether related to the Russian vote influence or not.